Hacking Black original R4 card clone stuck on loading screen

TheMobileGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a certain r4 card which I am most defiantly a clone. It’s wonky and poorly designed. It is the one that says r4 revolution for ds nds/dsl. I am using an sdhc card on it, 4gb, which used to work but now, it has an infinite loading screen. It didn’t crash and I know it didn’t. After the loading, I ejected the card and it said sd/tf error which is why I know it didn’t crash. Anyways, it only started to do this recently and it used to work with my R4. Could someone please help me? I tried making a post on reddit but no one replied so I figured I’d come here. Thank you.

Reactions: tw_fan

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a certain r4 card which I am most defiantly a clone. It’s wonky and poorly designed. It is the one that says r4 revolution for ds nds/dsl. I am using an sdhc card on it, 4gb, which used to work but now, it has an infinite loading screen. It didn’t crash and I know it didn’t. After the loading, I ejected the card and it said sd/tf error which is why I know it didn’t crash. Anyways, it only started to do this recently and it used to work with my R4. Could someone please help me? I tried making a post on reddit but no one replied so I figured I’d come here. Thank you.
Tried another micro SD card?

tw_fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you change something in the folder or anything else and have you tried the odl trick, blowing into the cartridge slot and the cartridge itself ?

Or maybe you just have to update your software

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-