OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New BioShock 2 Info.

945380_04172009_embed002.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/bio...%3B1&page=1

Looks like Gamespot.com has gotten some info on Bioshock 2 and videos which include story details and interviews. Since I was looking through Gamespot.com and noticed this and saw the article and looked on Gbatemp and nobody had submitted it I decided to post it. Excuse me if this is presented badly it is my first time posting news like this and mods please delete if already posted.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
Never played the first one. Maybe I'll get around to playing this if/when it comes out.

You MUST play the first one! It's fucking phenomenal. The single most immersive and generally fantastic FPS I've ever played!

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Beware said:
playallday said:
Never played the first one. Maybe I'll get around to playing this if/when it comes out.

You MUST play the first one! It's fucking phenomenal. The single most immersive and generally fantastic FPS I've ever played!
Hmm... It was that good? Might pick it up, saw it selling for $20 at Costco...

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IDK about BioShock. When I borrowed it from my friend I was loving it yet hating it because it was so moody it would freak me out (Yes, I'm a bitch when it comes to horror-esque games). But when I finally bought it months after borrowing it I wasn't feeling it. Maybe I need to start over?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1