Allegations arise of sexual harassment towards Nintendo of America's female testers

images

Once again Nintendo hits the headlines, but this time not for the "lighthearted" news you might expect, not even their obnoxious DMCA notice. Several female testers have spoken out about certain inappropriate comments, advances, and overall "frat-like" ambient that they experienced from both co-workers and superiors during their stay at NoA as testers. The allegations even seem to indicate harsh behaviours not only based on sex, but also towards employees of different sexual orientations.

The accusations have been reported and published by Kotaku just a few days ago, in quite a lengthy article going into great detail about the several stories they've gathered regarding the different accusations and claims from inside the NoA offices.

The recent claims have reached the attention of Nintendo of America's current president, Doug Bowser, to which he sent an internal message to their employees:

Doug Bowser said:
We have and will always investigate any allegations we become aware of, and we are actively investigating these most recent claims.

It is currently unknown if there is an active legal action against specific employees.

:arrow: Source #1
:arrow: Source #2

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Deleted member 446461

Trophies
XP
It's not worth me looking into. It's probably not worth you looking into. Again. I am talking about the application of a statistic to assume guilt. Not investigations.
Okay, just dismiss the case and the fact that NoA doesn't deserve the benefit of doubt after Activision-Blizzard and whoever the victims are here, let them rot until they're proven to be the victim. You happy?

lolololol I made a joke of poor taste, and if you didn't laugh you're a peepee poopoo head
Holy shit dawg, you got the whole squad laughin'.

God damn white people.

Last edited by Deleted member 446461,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Okay, just dismiss the case and whoever the victims are here, let them rot. You happy?

The GBAtemp public opinion court isn't going to deliver justice. To the contrary, it looks like it would fail to deliver any justice, to anyone.

Holy shit dawg, you got the whole squad laughin'.

Don't hurt yourself over it.

God damn white people.

lol, just because I'm only brown during summer doesn't mean I'm white.

Deleted member 446461

Trophies
XP
To the contrary, it looks like it would fail to deliver any justice, to anyone.
Literally anything that isn't a white policeman would fail to deliver any justice to you, is probably what you meant.

Don't hurt yourself over it.
You're the only one who's actually enough of a fucking moronic dipshit that not only keeps defending his """""JoKe hAhA""""" that no one liked, but also doubles down on it --

lol, just because I'm only brown during summer doesn't mean I'm white.
... I'm not sure whether to call this the clown, or the circus.

After all. somebody can bring up a fuckton of sources to back up a claim, and all you can come up with is

Hey, do you want to toss in the statistics for the unverifiable?

While you are at it.

"deep-thinking" "intellectual". Yes, as deep as a puddle, and as much of an intellectual as a rock.

... actually, I might be wrong. A rock could be smarter than you.

Last edited by Deleted member 446461,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Literally anything that isn't a white policeman would fail to deliver any justice to you, is probably what you meant.

We don't have any "white" policemen here, lol.

You're the only one who's actually enough of a fucking moronic dipshit that not only keeps defending his """""JoKe hAhA""""" that no one liked, but also doubles down on it --

What joke was that again? Whatever it was, the residual is paying off.

... I'm not sure whether to call this the clown, or the circus.

After all. somebody can bring up a fuckton of sources to back up a claim, and all you can come up with is

"deep-thinking" "intellectual". Yes, as deep as a puddle, and as much of an intellectual as a rock.

... actually, I might be wrong. A rock could be smarter than you.

Oh, you got me. Maybe you can return to spending time arguing with rocks.

Last edited by tabzer,

Noblige

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sometimes I dress up in brown, lie down on the living room floor, and pretend I'm a potato surviving the harsh winter season.

Deleted member 446461

Trophies
XP
We don't have any "white" policemen here, lol.
well ACKCHYUALLY /hj

What joke was that again?
did u forgor 💀

Oh, you got me. Maybe you can return to spending time arguing with rocks.
Yeah, you're kinda right. I'd rather not talk to a wall.

I don't get even get paid for this toxicity. What a rip-off.
"Toxic" is a term used by anti-feminists in my country. i can't take the term seriously anymore.

Sometimes I dress up in brown, lie down on the living room floor, and pretend I'm a potato surviving the harsh winter season.
I stubbed my toe.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! It includes sexual harassment and jokes. People don't have any self control at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...