Hacking Biohazard 1 and Wiifrii....

WiiPwn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well here's the deal, I have a PAL wii and every NTSC game I have works in Wiifrii so that I can play at full colors (my TV only displays PAL signal), but Biohazard even after patched with Wiifrii the game still displays at Red and Black (using RGB).

Please help
frown.gif

Btw its the newly wii edition.

WiiPwn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I made some progress... If I force pal 50 it shows in color but there's a huge black bar on the bottom of the screen (only at the bottom)....

EDIT: It seems there are some audio de-syncs too...
frown.gif

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
JMartinho said:
Ok I made some progress... If I force pal 50 it shows in color but there's a huge black bar on the bottom of the screen (only at the bottom)....

frown.gif

Hi there.
Try the GCOS bootable disc.
then choose autostart with A.
Worth a try.

Quickly hold B directly after if you want progressive scan also. (biohazard 1 does not have P scan though)

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TaxiTitan said:
JMartinho said:

frown.gif

Hi there.
Try the GCOS bootable disc.
then choose autostart with A.
Worth a try.

Quickly hold B directly after if you want progressive scan also. (biohazard 1 does not have P scan though)

he's talking about the Wii edition which was leaked three days ago I believe...so using GCOS is pointless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg