ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
in store , sorry for poor chinese-english
rofl2.gif

hope my US Wii can display English, I will try it later.

BIO stand for BIO Hazard (Resident Evil)

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I feel kind of insulted that they added an even easier difficulty level. Normal was already quite easy for a core gamer, so isn't easy mode enough for the people that aren't that good at these things? I mean,you would only need it to be easier if you're unable to handle the controls, but I'm sure you won't be having much fun if that's the case. I guess every zombie dies in one hit now...

Besides, the wii controls should make aiming easier too...yet again lowering difficulty.

Also, the only place you might get stuck is at a boss...any of which you can kill with a single rocket launcher hit that you can buy at any shop later on.

And having to unlock hard mode yet again is very unfriendly to GC people who wish to play this title for the extra PS2 content and refined controls. If I'd buy the game I'd breeze through normal mode which makes it unworthy to purchase for me.

If anything they should have added a pro difficulty level.

Of course this is my view as a core gamer while the re-release is obviously aimed towards newcomers to the series...

reemixx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I feel kind of insulted that they added an even easier difficulty level. Normal was already quite easy for a core gamer, so isn't easy mode enough for the people that aren't that good at these things? I mean,you would only need it to be easier if you're unable to handle the controls, but I'm sure you won't be having much fun if that's the case. I guess every zombie dies in one hit now...

Besides, the wii controls should make aiming easier too...yet again lowering difficulty.

Also, the only place you might get stuck is at a boss...any of which you can kill with a single rocket launcher hit that you can buy at any shop later on.

And having to unlock hard mode yet again is very unfriendly to GC people who wish to play this title for the extra PS2 content and refined controls. If I'd buy the game I'd breeze through normal mode which makes it unworthy to purchase for me.

Of course this is my view as a core gamer while the re-release is obviously aimed towards newcomers to the series...

Wow. Can you get up any higher on that high horse of yours?

I mean, honestly, why would you even bother to make critical judgement on an easy mode difficulty when you're not even going to use it?! Somebody who's less 'core' than you might be glad of it. Or some people that just play for the narrative element of the game. Or perhaps someone might want to fly through the combat parts to show somebody something in the game. Maybe it will actually attract my mum to play the game. I can think of quite a few advantages.

So perhaps you should stick to your 'core' mode difficulty and stop feeling insulted by a game.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Play Ninja Gaiden on HARD any Devil May Cry on Dante Must Die. Then come talk to us about being "core." You can also add Battletodes for the NES on that list. Till then you are NOT I repeat NOT elite enough to talk about being "core"

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man, I'm core to the core and I can tell you that this game is so poor, non-core, don't make me go on no more that if you play this while looking at the screen you are the most non-core weakling with no gaming skills that can't pay the bills.
I pay the bills cause I got tha core score on the resi-evil floor.

hehe... core
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.