Gaming Playing GC games in link mode on Nintendont

KelSolaar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have two modded Wii systems and a Gamecube. I would like to play Mario Kart Double Dash in LAN mode. I don't have any BBA adapter for GC.
Can i hook up these three systems and connect to LAN? What is requiered? Do I need the LAN-adapter for the Wii's? Appriciate some help!

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BBA is required for GameCube - No way around it.

All you really need to do for Mario Kart Double Dash system link in Nintendon't is be connected to the same network iirc. LAN adapter is preferred, but wi-fi works as well.

KelSolaar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

All you really need to do for Mario Kart Double Dash system link in Nintendon't is be connected to the same network iirc. LAN adapter is preferred, but wi-fi works as well.

Thanks!
I’m going to test it out!

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

All you really need to do for Mario Kart Double Dash system link in Nintendont is be connected to the same network iirc. LAN adapter is preferred, but wi-fi works as well.
Just bear in mind that if you're connecting Nintendont to GCN/Dolphin, that you need to have Nintendont instances start LAN play last. Also, expect some lag from the emulation overhead on Nintendont (Dolphin can just throw more resources at the issue), not too noticeable with two Nintendonts, and three can work with ethernet cables, but if you start throwing more Nintendonts in the LAN you might have trouble - and remember that the reason ethernet works better is because these old games aren't designed for wi-fi. Online games run on wi-fi with zero issues... all three of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto