Hacking Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth doesn't appear to work on 9.5 or lower

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0x18B is 01
Don't anybody PM me to upload it lol :lol:
I simply was able to decrypt the first stage -- the seeddb part remains. And since I only have the movable.sed of this updated-without-backup n3ds, I can't do anything else with it.

So you got as far as we can get until Ron gets his 3ds fixed and starts over right? He needs the 9.9 fw/downloaded game files extracted to delve further with this, and then what's the next steps/expected outcome as of now?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Attack on Titan Humanity In Chains also needed crypto fixed. But it apparently works now
Well the crypto fix is only a issue for n3ds users and out of region games, apparently eshop just hands the.seed over if you have the game installed even.if you don't legitimately own it

so even before crypto fixes where possible if your console was the same region as the game and you had 9.6+ emunand you could install it and visit the eshop page to obtain the seed.....this obviously isn't the case for n3dso owners as they can't have 9.6 emunand atm

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patch when it comes out is a crap shoot but usually the team who develops the game will use the same sdk so it shouldn't be a problem

Well that's good since the bugs are pretty widespread that its supposed to address. Is this something all users have to visit the eshop to get, or its able to be extracted and manually installed?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Any update on your N3DS status ? (Are you 100% stuck until your N3DS is fixed?)

Sending it back tomorrow should be there by Wednesday then it needs to be fixed and shipping back.

The last and only time I opened my n3ds I broke a cable so now I leave it to the pros

Reactions: capito27

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I have a hard modded n3ds that I just tested upgrading to 9.9, then downgrading back to 9.0. I just need the money for the game, I have a $15 google play card I can trade for it.

I get paid Monday and will take you up on that if nobody else does just to help get this ball rolling

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get paid Monday and will take you up on that if nobody else does just to help get this ball rolling

Or just start a kickstarter campaign for the $14.99. Lol
But seriously, at least its a good trade considering u got the game on top of it! When do u think you'll do the trade tomorrow?

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can he get the seed from it or not until rxtools update is (expectedly) released tomorrow?
If they can get their 9.9 NAND dumped and decrypted, they can get the seed and dump it tonight. I'm not too sure about how NAND dumps work on the 3DS, but AFAIK they might be able to decrypt 9.9 once they downgrade back to 9.0 and generate the xorpad with Decrypt9, just like how we make xorpads for 3DS ROMs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7