Hacking Big Problem With Moonshell 1.71

Haruspex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi, when i try to play a DPG video in Moonshell 1.71 (i tried both the version in the latest firmware of M3 DS Simply and the seperate original setup) all i see is black screen and the light is blinking, it's just like is putting the DS in sleep mode! Also the DS hangs and i can only use the power button to turn it off.

The strange thing is that it was working fine before. It suddenly starts to do that. I use the latest beta of BatchDPG to convert the videos.

Edit- I just tested the videos that give me this problem with G6DS Real and the same thing happens. It seems my PC is the one to blame. Just yesterday i installed the latest version of CCCP (updating the old one i already have). I can play videos in my PC just fine with no problems. Any suggestions?

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, the DPG it self is corrupted;)

*Ahem*, I have a few dpgs my self and once in a while one or two come out corrupted. One problem is because batchdpg has a problem encoding videos with AC3 audio.
Use gspot to check if it does and if it so, demux the audio and convert it to mp3 format. Then use that as the audio stream when encoding with batchdpg (I use virtualdubmod to demux the audio and besweet w/ belight to convert ac3 to mp3.)

Hopefuly this helps

Haruspex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Actually, the DPG it self is corrupted;)

*Ahem*, I have a few dpgs my self and once in a while one or two come out corrupted.  One problem is because batchdpg has a problem encoding videos with AC3 audio.
Use gspot to check if it does and if it so, demux the audio and convert it to mp3 format.  Then use that as the audio stream when encoding with batchdpg (I use virtualdubmod to demux the audio and besweet w/ belight to convert ac3 to mp3.)

Hopefuly this helps

Thanks for your reply but it wasn't that. After many restarts and hours i fixed the problem but still i don't know for sure who/what was the culprit. But i am almost sure is one of those 2 things.

1)The removal of the Windows Media 9 VCM in the latest ver. of CCCP. It seems that batchdpg requires this pack to properly convert videos.

or

2)Because i change in the CCCP FFDShow Audio settings the default 2/0 stereo to 2/0 stereo+LFE

Whatever the reason, my question is why the most "strange" things happening in my freaking PC? Perhaps it's cursed
tongue.gif

Edit- I just found the culprit, it was the ffdshow audio setting. If i leave it at default (2/0 stereo) it converts the videos just fine, if i change it to 2/0 stereo+LFE (so i can take advantage of my super-duper subwoofer) batchdpg fails to convert the videos properly. Whatever...
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay