Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While the pointless repetitive threads whining about the same crap are boring and annoying, what's most interesting about OP is their complete lack of shame or embarrassment. We all just keep laughing at them and pointing out how completely ridiculous they're being, and they just keep coming back for more. I hope it's not some weird sex thing tbh.

VeniaSilente

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I think if Nintendo want us to stop they should stop holding the product back in first place, there is no reason they cannot do what Microsoft has done with the Xbox and offer a certified way to get access to the Dev Kit and run home brew on the console at least all that stuff is now verified and we can still do it but we cannot run pirated games of that generation.

Which means their bottom lines are not hurt and we can still make cool mods and legally run emulation.
Hah! I wish. The day one (1) company releases a gaming console that is actually (EDIT: and officially) open to both homebrew and life extension of their previous product lines (eg.: Switch that can run 3DS, DS games), now that'll be the day.

In the meantime tho, the closest thing we have ATM is the Steam Deck, which is literally a Linux gaming handheld. Whatever emulator and stuff you can run on Linux (PPSSPP, Dolphin, etc), you can run on those.

(Somewhat incidentally: a move to accepting homebrew is, for companies like Nintendo, not a "bottom line" problem; it's a "how to convince the game licensors" problem, since those companies will want to list their 3rd party products available for their console, and in exchange the licensors will want Protections™)

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
While the pointless repetitive threads whining about the same crap are boring and annoying, what's most interesting about OP is their complete lack of shame or embarrassment. We all just keep laughing at them and pointing out how completely ridiculous they're being, and they just keep coming back for more. I hope it's not some weird sex thing tbh.

That’s kind of what I was thinking, either they have the thickest skin in the world or they’re getting some kind of… enjoyment out of it

• Sad
Reactions: hippy dave

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That’s kind of what I was thinking, either they have the thickest skin in the world or they’re getting some kind of… enjoyment out of it
And they clearly don't have the thickest skin, since they completely flip out the instant it is suggested that their idea wont work, or they get even remotely criticized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: (try to) enjoy ur time