[Beta Release] YouTube Executables - Beta 3: A few downloader executables for your purposes!

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by XorTroll, Jan 13, 2018.

1. XorTroll
    OP

XorTroll Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2017
    Spain
    Spain, Basque Country
    Hello everybody!
    I'm XorTroll, and here I'm sharing with you the 3rd beta release of one of my projects (which I develop in my free time)

YouTube Executables

A bunch of executables (currently 8 different ones), which allow you to download stuff from YouTube in several ways:

- Link: returns you the direct link of the video, where Google stores it (usually *.googlevideo.com/...)
    - Download: downloads the video as HD MP4 in the root folder of the Executables
    - List Link: like Link, but with a whole playlist
    - List Download: like Download, but with a whole playlist
    - Mp3 Download: downloads the video as MP3 format in the root folder of the Executables
    - List Mp3 Download: like MP3, but with a whole playlist
    - Wave Download: downloads the video as WAV format in the root folder of the Executables
    - List Wave Download: like WAV, but with a whole playlist

Also, the programs show a notification balloon when it finishes working, so you can minimize your window while it works.

Project's change log:

- 0.1 / beta 1: First version, with Link and Download programs

- 0.2 / beta 2: Added playlist support (List Link and List Download), added notification support, fixed a few bugs

- 0.3 / beta 3: Added audio support (Mp3 Download, Wave Download, List Mp3 Download and List Wave Download, using ffmpeg), added color decoration to the prompt, fixed a few bugs

Hope you like it! Thank you for giving me ideas!

You can download it from this MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9bieana30asgqee/YouTube+Executables+-+Beta+3.rar

Last edited by XorTroll, Jan 13, 2018
  2. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH Dewey waifu | Not a furry

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    On a certain island
    Nice! I'll use this a ton, thank you!

3. Flaflo

Flaflo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Would you mind making this opensource?

4. Tigran

Tigran GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 6, 2002
    United States

Does this work on other things beside youtube?