Hacking Best Wii modchip with Wii-Clip Ava on D2B?

narutofma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says it all.

Bought an WiiKey from Modchipcentral. Got it in 1 week and on time. But the sad thing is, thought I can solder it my self. And FAILURE. lol even burned out the gold plate on it.

Now need an New modchip.

Any one got any suggestion?

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Which pad did you lift? Do you have a photo?

Does the drive still work with originals if you remove the chip? If not, you may need to repair your damage - by running a wire to where the pad came from and went to.

D2Pro9 and Wasabi may be good options as they use different points (ie ones you haven't borked yet).

Otherwise - get an installer to install your wiikey using some wires to the chip legs, or use your wiikey with a clip. This will only work if your drive still reads originals now though.

narutofma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SenorClean said:
Which pad did you lift? Do you have a photo?

Does the drive still work with originals if you remove the chip? If not, you may need to repair your damage - by running a wire to where the pad came from and went to.

D2Pro9 and Wasabi may be good options as they use different points (ie ones you haven't borked yet).

Otherwise - get an installer to install your wiikey using some wires to the chip legs, or use your wiikey with a clip. This will only work if your drive still reads originals now though.

It still read alright!! i was surprise it still works. used my friends work place to check the whole pcb. Not one damage to the main board route lines. The only damage is the points need to connect with WiiKey.

The only options now, is WiiClip or some miracle or get an New Wii, which is pretty easy to get through HP Employee Hotline Shop. And its only $175 USD for the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Rega being one of those who reuse Audio Technica's products by rebranding them with their own...