• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
try v2.0.1, download it by typing "2" from modmii's main menu, then type "SC", then "d", then "y"

I do as you instroducted. sysCheck crashed before it finished. But it generates the syschek.csv as below:
sysCheck v2.0.1 by Double_A
...runs on IOS36 (rev 1042).
Region: NTSC-U
System Menu 3.2U (v289)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 117145182
Boot2 v3
Found 159 titles.
Found 29 IOS on this console. 0 of them are stub.
IOS9 (rev 518): ES Identify
Report generated on 2012/01/08.

VirgilKellogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Well, Hi guys. I am sure by now you think I should just give up and go ahead and call TINTIN a lost cause, and move on. Also, you assume I shouldnt try uneek+DI and sneek2o n what not anymore. However I feel I simply cannot be the only one with this issue. so here it is. :-) .... I use modmii v 5.1.1 or whatever it auto updated to yesterday. I put my wii back to virgin, updated to 4.3 *my virgin nand thing was 4.1. I then modded the wii fresh, installing all the options from Modmii. I made chose the USB loader, and sneek2o thing. All went superbly well. So I am having everything work in usbloader gx except tintin still, and same with wiiflow... and thats all great. SO I load the sneek2o switch and the nand pops up flawlessly.... i install netflix, watch netflix, play four or five games all perfectly fine.. but find that ONLY USA region games work.. Euro ones simply refuse to load into the disk channel thing... SO I re hook hard drive and sd card to laptop, install from newest MOdMii the Euro version of NAND emulator... uneek+DI. I try to switch to the Euro nand, and the screen goes green, then black, then blue... blue is my TV not receiving a signal. SO I guess I am wondering, does a Euro Nand emulation make my retarded wii put out non NTSC signal or something that my retarded tv cannot read? or is there a problem with my euro nand? how come every darn thing works BUT euro nand and tintin? Sigh... So... just curious. :) Don't need an answer really just wanted to vent... My brothers bringing the game over in a few days and im just going to rip it to my drive.. the USA version, and if that doesnt work im going to drop kick my laptop into the street :-)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@[member='yixiar'], just remod your wii as if it were never modded before, so from the main menu "w" then "Y"

@[member='VirgilKellogg'], tin tin is just one of the few problematic games. Currently AFAIK it won't work from a traditional usb-loader. From uneek+di, try loading the game in joyflow or postloader but before actually loading it change the video mode settings to something ur tv can handle.

Reactions: 1 person

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='VirgilKellogg'], tin tin is just one of the few problematic games. Currently AFAIK it won't work from a traditional usb-loader. From uneek+di, try loading the game in joyflow or postloader but before actually loading it change the video mode settings to something ur tv can handle.

Ok this is pure speculation from my side as I havnt tried it myself.
But isnt GX's emu nand working with tintin?

VirgilKellogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I got tin tin working... still not sure how.. kept messing changed a bunch of settings n crap. ROFL. anyway thanks for everything, right now all my games work 100% YOU guys rule!

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Ok this is pure speculation from my side as I havnt tried it myself.
But isnt GX's emu nand working with tintin?
Nope, the emunand via GX is only used for wii game saves and wiiware/vc games..
Thats totally different than using emunand with neek2o or U/NEEK +DI.

JerryMLilly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, So i followed instructions. Have Homebrew on the screen now. I haven't done anything else in the homebrew screen. Just verified it was there. Turned Wii back off and then went onto partitioning my drive. So I have a 200gb Maxtor drive. Should work. I checked the comp list. Partitioned 134gb to FAT32 and 58gb to NTFS. Got the USB files from ModMii and moved them over to the FAT32 section. Didn't configure anything( I didn't know if I had to now or later or had to period). Used the Wii Backup Manager and got the game loaded onto the FAT32 partition. So, where do I go now? The guide cuts off right there. Do I just plug in the Wii and go to Homebrew channel and load the dol file and wa la?

Thanks!

JerryMLilly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I had to reinstall the hack with the usb config files. Done. Had to delete block 249 and then reinstall it with the customios. verified, plugged in HD and WALA! WORKS!! Thanks!

I will definately be giving you a beer! thanks !

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can I boot the "swiss" in black wii? I have moded my wii(v 4.2), wanna play gc games through sd gecko, but I can't boot the program swiss in the HBC. Have I need an original gc or wii disc for boot? The swiss launcher shows up in HBC, but when I boot it, my wii resets. I haven't done any alterations on my wii after moded. Need I make some alterations on some ios, mios, something like that. Can someone helps me?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh man. I have been hacking Wiis manually and such for a while... I just decided to use this software, Xflak, I have to say... IT IS AMAZING. I am using it to install Bootmii, SNEEK, etc. for the first time and it could not be easier. Everything is thoroughly explained and detailed... This is a must for any Wii hacker. Thanks for your hard work!

Lol, so I seem to hit a bump even though it's all explained? :unsure:

I have installed SNEEK+DI to my SD card. First noob question... HOW do I boot it? =P

Yeah, So I converted Animal Crossing City Folk (since it's a small game to test) and I am trying to figure all this out... several questions:

1. How do you load your Emulated Wii System Menu?
2. When a game is detected when booting, does it automatically show up on the System Menu? Do I need to do anything for it to show up?
3. How do I edit the simulated nand created by ModMii?
4. What is the purpose of my backed up real Wii nand?

I'm sorry, I have never done this before it's all new to me.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Install the neek2o wad modmii saved to SD:\WAD\, same install process u used in the modmii guide. It will show up as a channel in your real nand's system menu, then launch the channel and it will load neek. There are other methods to boot neek, but that's probably the most convenient.

if u want u can re-read the quick tips modmii showed onscreen after building neek. It will tell you all about editing your emunand and how to boot neek and how to load games. But basically from the emulated system menu u can hold 1 to access the di menu (game selection and settings menu), hit B from the di menu to access more settings. You can also load your games when running neek+di via postloader or joyflow, both of which modmii can install to your emulated nand and apps folder if u tell it to. You can edit your nand by dragging and dropping the emunand folder onto modmii and answering the questions. If you want to remove a title from your nand u can use showmiiwads\showmiinand.

Your nand backup can be restored if you ever mess up your real nand (very important, it's like making a restore point in windows). You can also extract it for use with neek.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee