Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well armboot.bin is no longer required, but the other kernel.bin and di.bin files are. ModMii works without a hitch on all normal windows environments, since u r having weird results, I recommend u try out vmware or reformat your windows machine.

But yea, it's possible to use the sneek installer manually to build neek2o or the original neek
When did that happen?
Since Nswitch was born...

unstock240

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usb loader works great! until I pick second game then it freezes??!?

I have a modded 4.3u wii I did with bathaxx and modmii. Can't find the right issue in the search..It always loads my games perfect on first bootup. If I ever go to home and restart usb loader it will always freeze. I either have to unplug my usb hdd, or completely turn the wii off and back on. Any help on this simple, but annoying problem would be greatly appreciated!

erinarenauk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys,

I'm newly registered on here. Not new to softmodding Wiis but new to ModMii. I tried my first one lasrt night and was left with a black screen with 4.2(EUR) in the bottom right hand corner. I can access the homebrew channel via Priiloader but just get the aforementioned black screen when I turn on instead of my normal Wii channels. Has anybody come across this before? If more details are required I will log in later this afternoon (or early eve) with my particular modmii guide as I did it elsewhere.

Thanking you all in advance...

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I'm newly registered on here. Not new to softmodding Wiis but new to ModMii. I tried my first one lasrt night and was left with a black screen with 4.2(EUR) in the bottom right hand corner. I can access the homebrew channel via Priiloader but just get the aforementioned black screen when I turn on instead of my normal Wii channels. Has anybody come across this before? If more details are required I will log in later this afternoon (or early eve) with my particular modmii guide as I did it elsewhere.

Thanking you all in advance...
You enabled hacks that you shouldn't have. Load Priiloader, edit hacks, and disable the ones about the recovery menu.

Reactions: 1 person

erinarenauk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@JoostinOnline...Thanks for the post earlier..you were right :) Now, in haste, while I was firing up my PC I started softmodding the kids wii. I thought they were on the same firmware but it wasn't, it was on 4.1E! The softmod seems to be a success though. Am I likely to run into any problems? Is it worth updating to 4.2 then running the mod again? Thanks again

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Usb loader works great! until I pick second game then it freezes??!?

I have a modded 4.3u wii I did with bathaxx and modmii. Can't find the right issue in the search..It always loads my games perfect on first bootup. If I ever go to home and restart usb loader it will always freeze. I either have to unplug my usb hdd, or completely turn the wii off and back on. Any help on this simple, but annoying problem would be greatly appreciated!

Reset the usb loader gx settings.
Happened to me a few times..I think it's some config problem when having both USBL GX on SD and on USB.
After resetting it worked like ever before.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used sysCheck from ModMii to update my cIOSes but how do I determine what versions of cIOSes is the correct to have? I re-ran the sysCheck log again through ModMii but it shows the same cIOSes that needs updating why is that? thanks

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@yyxxkkyy,
check this out: http://gbatemp.net/topic/207126-modmii-for-windows/page__view__findpost__p__3984342

@bnm81002,
If you ran the syscheckupdater once and updated stuff, then repeated the process and the same files are "outdated", don't worry about it, everything should be up to date. But please upload your before and after syscheck logs for me so I can address this issue.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@bnm81002,
If you ran the syscheckupdater once and updated stuff, then repeated the process and the same files are "outdated", don't worry about it, everything should be up to date. But please upload your before and after syscheck logs for me so I can address this issue.

how do I upload it for you?

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is all that was inside

Code:
sysCheck v1.5 by Erik Spyder
Region: NTSC-U
System Menu v289
Running under IOS58 (rev 6176)