Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
u could try reinstalling the system menu, but that would uninstall priiloader and is riskier than the alternative. I think u should u do a nand restore, then resoftmod your wii from square 1, making sure to install a new system menu (ie. if using ModMii choose a different firmware than what you started on) but also make sure u reinstall priiloader before leaving the HBC. Btw, do u have bootmii installed as boot2?

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ModMii for Windows Version 4.8.0
now also Released in Spanish and Italian!
by XFlak

Download ModMii Installer Here

Download Spanish ModMii Installer Here

Download Italian ModMii Installer Here

Download French ModMii Installer Here
French version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

Download Dutch ModMii Installer Here
Dutch version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

See first post for more info.
4.8.0 Changelog
  • New Feature: Emulated NAND Modifer (See ModMii's SNEEK Menu)

You can now use ModMii to modify your existing Emulated NANDs.
    Add your choice of the following to your Emulated NANDs:
    Homebrew Filter Channel, cIOS249v14, DML, NMM, Priiloader,
    JoyFlow, Themes, Wii Channels and a custom folder of WADs.
    The Emulated NAND Modifer is also able to detect and uninstall
    Priiloader, DML and NMM. It's also able to restore the original
    Wii Theme to Emulated NANDs. If the neek2o option is disabled you
    can choose to install switch2uneek to Emulated NANDs. When
    switch2uneek is not selected ModMii will install the nswitch
    channel if it's missing from the Emulated NAND.
    Currently there is not cmd-line mode support for this feature.
  • SD access option now available for neek2o as well as for the original s\uneek.
  • nswitch channel installed to all emulated nands except when building

the original s\uneek and users have also opted to install switch2uneek.
  • ModMii now uses a different installer for Priiloader v0.7 which instead

of IOS236 uses davebaol's solution to the ahbprot connection issue.
  • WiiMod is now used instead of MMM in ModMii Guides.

MMM is still available via ModMii's Download Page 2.
  • Removed a step from the softmod process. IOS236 is now installed as

part of the Install WADs Step instead of having its own step.
  • Updated Wii Backup Manager to v0.4.4 build 73.

Shortcuts to the 64-bit version will be made on 64-bit PCs.
  • Updated JoyFlow to v2.3 which supports the original version of neek AND neek2o.
  • Further modification of Ascii2hex.bat to enhance multi-language support.

Thanks to geovalley for his solution to this problem.
  • Lifted region\firmware restrictions for building emunands with s\uneek+di.
  • Fixed sysCheck Updater to install a clean IOS58 if it's patched.
  • Added WiiMod and nswitch channel to Download Page 2.
  • In Soviet Russia, ModMii programs you!
  • other minor changes
about to say something stupid about that :shy:

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Trying to use sysCheck Updater, got the csv from the console, then on the window where I "drag and drop the csv file, then press enter" all it does is open the file up in Excel spreadsheet. Does it not analyze to see what I need updated? Am I missing something. The console is already soft modded on 4.2, just want to see if I`m missing something.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to use sysCheck Updater, got the csv from the console, then on the window where I "drag and drop the csv file, then press enter" all it does is open the file up in Excel spreadsheet. Does it not analyze to see what I need updated? Am I missing something. The console is already soft modded on 4.2, just want to see if I`m missing something.
well when dragging the file into modmii try oto make sure that the csv itself is not highlighted and your in the modmii window

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
well when dragging the file into modmii try oto make sure that the csv itself is not highlighted and your in the modmii window
But as soon as you start to drag any file it highlites it automatically, maybe I can try to type in the path manually, but even thats giving me "incorrect key", etc..message

BaudhayanLahiri

Trophies
XP
u could try reinstalling the system menu, but that would uninstall priiloader and is riskier than the alternative. I think u should u do a nand restore, then resoftmod your wii from square 1, making sure to install a new system menu (ie. if using ModMii choose a different firmware than what you started on) but also make sure u reinstall priiloader before leaving the HBC. Btw, do u have bootmii installed as boot2?

Thanks XFlak for all the help provided!

Things seem to be working fine now. As suggested in some other forum, but not for this Wii version, I kept my Wii turned off for more than 30 mins and kept my Wiimote battery removed for more than 3 mins. I then powered on both of them and everything seems to work fine. Thanks to all ModMii contributors :-). Can I donate in GBP?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
drag and drop feature for SysCheck.csv doesn't seem to work no mores :(

would accept the location if from and external drive either

had to move it to C:\ModMii\
and type
C:\ModMii\sysCheck.csv

being in the Root of a drive it doesn't like either

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm having display issues with my Wii Shop Channel since having updated my softmods with ModMii. The image is unstable, flickers, and has lines through it.
It only seems to be an issue with the shop channel. I've seen similar things happen when loading some games in usbloader in the past but, it usually settles after 10 seconds or so.

Any idea? My googling has come up with nothing so far.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm having display issues with my Wii Shop Channel since having updated my softmods with ModMii. The image is unstable, flickers, and has lines through it.
It only seems to be an issue with the shop channel. I've seen similar things happen when loading some games in usbloader in the past but, it usually settles after 10 seconds or so.

Any idea? My googling has come up with nothing so far.

Has NOTHING to do with Modmii.
It's your Wii + TV setup.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@BaudhayanLahiri, I'm glad it all worked out for you! You are more than welcome to donate in whatever currency you want :D

@Pong20302000, I just double checked loading a syscheck log from the root of my C drive as well as on a network drive and confirm that drag and drop still works for me. Can you upload your syscheck.csv somewhere and I'll take a look at it. Which version of syscheck u using btw?

Wii_Juggalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well It's been a minute since I posted my problem initially. I get the Windows cannot find wget when trying to install modmii. I've disabled my antivirus and spybot and ever turned off my firewall and still i get the cannot find wget messeage. Windows 7 X86 and modmii 4.7.5 any help would be worshipped. thanks in advance. Edit: it say windows can't find wget... could that mean that i don't have wget?

EDIT: Ok so I downloaded GNUWGET and installed it to my sys 32 folder. Now I don't get the WGET error instead the command line in the installer it says;

Cannot move multiple files to a single file
'sfk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
'sfk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
'list.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
Could not find C:\Windows\System32\list.bat
ModMii Download has failed, check your internet connection and firewall settings

EDIT: Downloaded Swiss File Knife and put it in the Sys 32 folder Now the comman line in the installer reads;

Cannot move multiple files to a single file
Cannot read file status: list.bat
'list.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
Could not find C:\Windows\System32\list.bat
ModMii Download has failed, check your internet connection and firewall settings

How do I get the list.bat file?

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
U using the english version of ModMii? There was a bug in either the italian or spanish version (I can't remember which), I fixed it and reuploaded it immediately but it's possible you might still be grabbing the old problematic update file. I just tried the english installer and it worked fine for me. If you continue to have problems just download the latest ModMii manually from here:
http://code.google.com/p/modmii/downloads/list

edit: just wanted to mention that if anyone has problems with the italian or spanish updater\installer, it will fix itself eventually when your internet history\cache\temp\whatever gets cleared. In the meantime you can grab the latest version of ModMii from the above link

edit2: are u trying to autoupdate ModMii or use the ModMii Installer? Also, please confirm u are using the english version of ModMii

Wii_Juggalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U using the english version of ModMii? There was a bug in either the italian or spanish version (I can't remember which), I fixed it and reuploaded it immediately but it's possible you might still be grabbing the old problematic update file. I just tried the english installer and it worked fine for me. If you continue to have problems just download the latest ModMii manually from here:
http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

edit: just wanted to mention that if anyone has problems with the italian or spanish updater\installer, it will fix itself eventually when your internet history\cache\temp\whatever gets cleared. In the meantime you can grab the latest version of ModMii from the above link

edit2: are u trying to autoupdate ModMii or use the ModMii Installer? Also, please confirm u are using the english version of ModMii

Yea it's english, and it's the ModMii installer I downloaded from that link. The only error it has is the list.bat. Figured out the wget, and sfk but this one has me stumped lol. I downloaded the 4.8.0 version and whenever I run it it says ping is not a recognized etc. and after typing I agree it hits me with windows cannot find support/wget which is dumb because it's there and works when i run it from command prompt by itself.

If it helps:
error1.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only people who turn green need to see a doctor.