Votes: 63 6.2%
  • No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

cory-corpse

Trophies
XP
Country
This programme is genuine, does the job, and saves me farting around trying to find the files i needed, this is my second wii hack, first was without this programme, 2nd with, for me the 2nd was easier allround lol, my top tip, i needed to disable avg antivirus and firewall because avg was being a muppet and stopping downloads. The only thing i will say is usb loader nor wii flow will work for me. Which is how i ended up having to re hack a brand new wii, because i tried for days with my last wii to get the usb loaders of diffrent types and versions to work, but none would, so i attempted to downgrade my firmware from 4.3 and bricked it lmao, thankfully it was under warranty so i just took the sucker back and got a new one. I wont be trying to downgrade this one ;] lol still i have no idea why none of the usb loaders work, i know its not my hardrive as wiimc has worked perfectly on both my wiis. If anyone has any help/advice about why none of the usb loaders + wiiflow fail to detect my hardrive, i would be very greatfull, wii is 4.3, hacked using modmii, everything succesfull in installation, every step followed to the letter. Untill then its pokemon blue on giibii
biggrin.gif

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
so i attempted to downgrade my firmware from 4.3 and bricked it lmao
This happened cause the IOS that the new SystemMenu you tried to install was a STUB if it was not a STUB then you would have not bricked.

In CFG Loader did you try using both IOS249 or IOS250 for your usb loader? you also have the option to use IOS222 or IOS223 . You can also change this in the config file by adding the line "ios=???" remove the "" and add any IOS# which you would like to use to run CFG. Also make sure you have the latest d2x the basic and most commonly used are 249d2xbase56 and 250d2xbase57. I hope this info helps.

If I could make an suggestion. Make a bootmii backup of your wii. Grab WiiMod2.8 from the forums or filetrip.net and install a new SystemMenu choosing to run off IOS123 (this is the one I use) or any IOS above 100-200 for safty. Set the version number to 65535 and install. DO NOT EXIT WiiMod yet but choose AppLoader option and install Priiloader. If everything went ok your now have a custom SystemMenu that runs off IOS123 and cannot be overwritten by an official or disc update. All homebrew will be compatible and if you ever do update all you will have to do is reinstall IOS249 whch you can grab from ModMii or it should already be on your SD card in WAD form.

If it didnt work because you installed priiloader directly afterwards your can just power up your wii and hold the reset button and then access the HBC and fix the mistake by reinstalling the SystemMenu provided by ModMii.

I do this all the time now
tongue.gif
for newer Wii's that is.

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
ddetkowski said:
Hey, Xflak!.....
Now that your married and such, is the wifey gonna get jealous of MY avatar grinding above/below YOUR avatar?
A picture is worth a thousand words, and by looking at your avatars, I can tell those words shouldn't be spoken around children.
wink.gif

hahaha.......ROFL.......hahaha

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
lol, the wife will just have to understand that humping female avatars throw themselves at "XFlak", it comes with the territory of being famous on the 'temp... she should be thankful that *insert real name here* isn't famous in the real world! lol

But seriously, back when I still thought you were a chich (thanks again for bursting that bubble btw, lol) and you made a comment like "Hey XFlak, keep your avatar away from mine!", I called the wife over (at that time girlfriend) and we had a good laugh. She's an awesome woman and not the jealous type... especially of avatars. Seriously, we were on our honeymoon and we were checking out other girls together... unfortunately her rules are look but don't touch, so I'm still stuck in a monogamous life, lol!

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Get her hammered and push her into wanting a 3 sum because *she* wants to experiment with another woman.
biggrin.gif

How do you think I got my broad into it? I got her drunk and stoned many times and me and my buddy both convinced our girls that they wanted to swap and eventually the talking about it so often while they were drunk got into their heads and they thought it was their idea.
biggrin.gif

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Unfortunately, it's too late for that plan... there's no chance of her wanting anything\anyone else when she's already 110% satisfied... damn it, I knew I should have been lazier in bed from the start! Curse my overachieving loins! lol

Oh well, at least she lets me unsnap her friends bras... but she still won't let me do it with her smoking hot sister though, lol. Btw, it might sound like I'm joking... but I'm dead serious... life is good
biggrin.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Get her hammered and push her into wanting a 3 sum because *she* wants to experiment with another woman.
biggrin.gif

How do you think I got my broad into it? I got her drunk and stoned many times and me and my buddy both convinced our girls that they wanted to swap and eventually the talking about it so often while they were drunk got into their heads and they thought it was their idea.
biggrin.gif
Now that's what I call a healthy relationship.
rolleyes.gif

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
ddetkowski said:
Now that your married and such, is the wifey gonna get jealous of MY avatar grinding above/below YOUR avatar?
That damn avatar is memorizing. Every time I scroll past it my mouse stalls and you cost me a few seconds drool time ....
frown.gif

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
probably not, I think I'm going to wait for pune to release his version. Besides, I'm not sure how to (or if I want to) bypass\automate the "captcha" requirement on the letterbomb website.

I have it on good authority that pune's version will be more ModMii friendly, and user-friendly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!