• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there any upload of the zipped version? I'm not sure the version from the installer is running correctly for me, as it downloads less files than 4.4.1 (from which I downloaded the compressed version rather than the installer) despite having used the exactly same settings.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ModMii for Windows
Version 4.4.4 Released!

by XFlak

Download ModMii Installer Here

Download French ModMii Installer Here

French version has finally been updated

See first post for more info.

2drswas.jpg

4.4.4 Changelog
  • Fixed bug causing ModMii to sometimes freeze after successfully patching IOSs.
  • IOS60 is no longer downloaded repeatedly when getting Extra Brick Protection IOSs.
I am confident in saying that this will be the last ModMii update made in 2010
biggrin.gif

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tj_cool said:
XFlak said:
I am confident in saying that this will be the last ModMii update made in 2010
biggrin.gif
Which you say every time
laugh.gif
And every time I mean it! But if I spot a bug or a way to improve things, I try to put out an update asap. Heck, I was hoping 4.4.0 would've been the last update of 2010, and now it's at 4.4.4.

The bug I fixed in 4.4.4 was actually really weird... I was only able to experience the freeze when running ModMii from a flash drive. Under identical circumstances except running ModMii off of my C: drive, there was no freezing. I think that's why this problem went unnoticed for so long. It also explains why people were saying the unfreezemii.bat wasn't unfreezing ModMii, since this problem had nothing to do with wiininja's nusd.exe and all the unfreezemii.bat is end the nusd.exe process.

Anyways, unless ppl report bugs, this will definitely be the last update for awhile.

edit:
@broads and Mac the hobo, you're very welcome guys! Tell your friends about ModMii!

Alexminator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
XFlak said:
I could upload it elsewhere, but ModMii itself downloads a lot of files from google code. So if u can't access google code, then u are definitely going to experience some errors when using ModMii.

If you still want me to mirror the latest version of ModMii for you, I can do that (heck I can even email it to u if u want). But there are going to be some files that u specifically will not be able to download using modmii (ie. Priiloader 236, IOS236 Installer v5 Mod, etc.), and u will need to search for mirrors of those downloads and manually copy it to your SD card. But u will still be able to get most of the files u need, as well as have ModMii build a custom guide for u to follow.

For u, it may be simpler to just use the other stickied guide by xzxero. His guide shares all those files in one megaupload link. While it's not 100% legal, I'm sure u don't give a sh*t and it definitely works.
Thanx a lot xflak, give me those mirror or send me to [email protected]. Don't worried bout the other files i can download by other way...n beside ihave those file already.
N like u said QUOTEI'm sure u don't give a sh*t and it definitely works.
im give a sh*** ..cause m cuban jajajaja no body come to warning me jajaja
Thanx 4 ur help again...
Other question?? the ios58 must be patched wich trucha?? I install the ios 58 but official for the last HBC but a lot of application failed to me...why??
I know that the custom ios like 249,250...etc its only 4 usb loader now..cause ios 58 its better 4 USB 2...but 4 me its unestable...
So how i must do?? patch or no patch??
alex out

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
You definitely do NOT want to patch IOS58. Which applications are failing for u? If they have "no_ios_reload" in the meta.xml, and you don't have an internet connection set up, they will fail due to the network init. bug in the Homebrew Channel. You can just set up a working internet connection or remove the no_ios_reload tag in the meta.xml and u can then start the apps without direct hardware access. If u do this to WiiMC for example, it will work just fine, but u wont be able to play dvd's (assuming your Wii is capable in the first place).

email sent now

edit:
Code:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. [email protected]

Do you have another working email address?

Alexminator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
So then i left the ios untouch OK..u r the man...the aplication that fail me r all aplication that open load in ios 58..like dopMii, priiloader, ios 236 installer...
My other email r [email protected] try this
thanx again 4 ur help
alex out

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I have an already Soft modded 4.2U NTSC and would like to check my system for any update IOS's and such. So your program does the same as Pimp-My-Wii but is better?

and what is DOP-Mii? Do it as well?

Looking to get the Wii Store working so it doesn't ask me to upgrade my Wii when I go there.

Thank you

Alexminator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Thanx xflak ur email is already in my yahoo..thanx a lot..later when i install i tell u my experiencie with this last version...thanx again
alex out

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@matrixebiz,
ModMii doesn't scan your Wii's internals, but you can just update all your active IOSs using ModMii. Even if they don't need updating, reinstalling them can't hurt. Besides, if you're on 4.2, chances are they are outdated anyways. If you want to rehack your Wii and update ALL your softmods, just tell the ModMii Wizard that your Wii is a virgin, even if it isn't. If you just want to update your active IOSs and the shop channel, u can tell it your wii is not a virgin, and that you only want to download the shopping channel.

@Alexminator,
just remember, ModMii still downloads some files from google code. So if you can't access google code for w/e reason, those downloads will fail.

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so if I select the Virgin option, I shouldn't have any issues with CFG Loader after or anything will I?

plus if I select the Virgin option, will your program basically update me to a Softmoded 4.3 Wii? or just re-softmod the IOS's etc needed for smooth operation of my current softmoded Wii at firmware 4.2U?

Thanks

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
It will not interfere with configurable usb-loader, if anything, you will notice your games load faster depending what cIOSs you currently have installed (the newer cIOSs with base 56 or 57 have faster loading times)

Regardless of whether you select virgin or not, the ModMii wizard will ask you for your starting firmware, and your desired ending firmware. If you're starting on 4.2, it (and I) will recommend you stay on 4.2, but it will also give u the option of installing either 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3. So it can update all your IOSs/cIOSs and allow you to stay on 4.2.

Usuario-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy xFlak!

What a piece of code.. and patience
wink.gif

I guess you can have the unfreezemii to run in auto mode.
just get the filesize, then wait a min.. check the filesize again.. if it remain the same.. do the unfreezemii command.
What do you think?

crevine1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Black Wii with V 4.3U, I followed the instructions to the letter with no errors, but when I restarted the Wii with the SD card in it, it started normally, recognized the SD card but could not see the files on the card. I turned off Connect 24 and reformatted the card with the SD Format tool repeatedly. Still nothing.

curiosg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just downloaded the program. Will be installing it on my wii tonight. Thanks to all those making this stuff possible. Thanks for being way smarter than me!.....=)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo