Best to okay Super Smash Bros. games

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This only consists of the official games so things like "Project M" (which makes Brawl actually good) don't count.

List:

1) Super Smash Bros. 64
2) Super Smash Bros. Melee
3) Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4) Super Smash Bros. 3DS
5) Super Smash Bros. Wii U

While I'm not a Smash hardcore fan I still enjoy it from time to time and these are my picks:

Super Smash Bros. Wii U > Super Smash Bros. Melee > Super Smash Bros. 3DS > Super Smash Bros. Brawl / 64 -- I can't decide which one deserves the last place.

Note: I'm not saying Smash 64 is bad but it's just very dated comparing it to Smash Wii U and Smash Melee just shows that the game didn't age well. It's still fun, though.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Melee still feels the best but Smash 3ds/U did a pretty good job of fixing the floaty bullshit problems Brawl had.

64 is fun for screwing around. I still enjoy it sometimes

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Smash Bros. 64, Super Smash Bros. 3DS/ Wii U, Project M (if that counts), Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl in that order for me.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiu>brawl>melee>64
Brawl simply due to all the stuff it has
Melee OK roster that isn't very good considering the other two had most all them and more but best gameplay
Wiiu mix of brawl and melee, easily the best for VS. Due to large rooster of characters I like and gameplay
64 mediocre compared to other fighter games IMO

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not played the newest Smash Bros yet but have the most fond memories of Smash 64 as I played it with my siblings when I was little. I think Brawl is better than Melee as it has an excellent roster of characters and stages. I do admit the tripping was kind of stupid though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro