Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm crazy about the release of Star Wars forced unleashed, so i wanna play some games to keep me ready with the force, got any good ones on mind?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
The Lego Star Wars Complete thingy is supposed to be good. Original Trilogy is bugged to all hell.
Ive been playing this at the moment. I wanted a star wars game after watching clone wars and waiting for force unleashed. Its pretty good. Almost exactly like the original console versions. Very fun. The controls are a little weird since your basically encouraged to use the touch screen to use the force but it requires you to take your hand off the buttons which leaves you wide open.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked up LEGO Star Wars: The Original Trilogy when it first came out. And played the hell out of it. Got to 99%. Couldn't "finish" it because of how bugged to shit and back it is.

The Complete Saga isn't NEARLY as bad as "original trilogy." Believe me, i have the actual cart to prove it
tongue.gif

ronnarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Star Wars lethal alliance is okay, and its 3d, but the gameplay is not that good, but if youre a star wars fan(like me) you should try it

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
There's an upcoming game on the DS called Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance, it's based on the recent movie so you might wanna check it out, click here to see gamespot's first look at the game
Except that comes out after Force Unleashed so it does him no good.
frown.gif

Gharakh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
knipri said:
I wish we had X-wing or Tie Fighter or even X-wing vs Tie Fighter for the ds. Those were rawsome.

QFT! Though I would be happy enough if they just kept that series going for the PC.. whatever happened to it anyways... so good, I remember having Tie Fighter on floppy discs, like 4 of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk