Best Slot-2 Rumble/RAM Pack

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Volcanic Minotau, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Volcanic Minotau
    OP

Volcanic Minotau Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2009
    United States
    What is the best Slot-2 Rumble/RAM pack? By best I mean best quality rumbling and more RAM (memory for DS Web Browsers). Could i also be provided a link to a website to buy it or a page that has information on it?

2. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007
    EZ Flash 3 in 1

not that I use the RUMBLE much but they are no doubt the most popular slot 2 cards you are looking for [​IMG]

Dealextreme.com sell them but be prepared for a 2 week wait but are no doubt the cheapest option and also realhotstuff.com based in the US but cost more overall [​IMG]

3. Sarvesh50

Sarvesh50 Aye!

Jul 7, 2008
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    I got an ez 3 in 1 too really good

4. Nathan-NL

Nathan-NL GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    Go with the EZ-FLASH 3-in-1, it has everything in one (Rumble, RAM for Opera browser and GBA ROM support).

5. Smartpal

Smartpal The Guitar Guy

Feb 10, 2009
    India
    New Delhi, India
    I've ordered an EZFlash 3-in-1 and it's on it's way. Btw wrong section [​IMG]

6. Firedrake1

Firedrake1 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2007
    United States
    Traverse City, Mi
    I have an M3 and bought the optional rumble and gba ram packs. I have never had any issues with them and love them. However, it kind of depends on what slot 1 you are using and if you were looking for an all-in-one kinda deal.

7. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    the ez 3-in-1 has a pretty shitty rumble, it makes more noise than vibration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice