DarkAura

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Right now I have an R4, and 2 1GB Micro SD's. Since my R4 spring loader is busted, I am thinking of getting a Slot 2, where I can put my other SD. I want to store all my games on my Slot 2, (which I need help in picking out) and all my multimedia on my R4. I hear that the EZFlash and R4 is a classic combo, but what are some pros and cons of the EZF, and other SLot2's, in combination with the R4.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I've an m3 lite perfect, and it's the best combo IMHO with the R4.
Yeah it's the best combo in in my opinion too!!
smile.gif
Go for it!!
wink.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the reason they're not available at stores is because stores make lots of money from selling nintendo, sony, etc. games. If they sold flash carts, people would stop buying those games and the stores would make WAY less money.

big game companies, and the stores that carry their games, want the public to not even know what a flash cart IS. that way, they win, we win, and the average consumer loses BIG TIME!!! XD

good thing we're game piraters, huh?

edit: would it be "pirates" or "piraters"?

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Luckily, in my country, there is no Law against selling these products, it is just that the less famous ones don't get imported. R4 is way popular here though, on the other hand, I can hardly find a SLOT2 card selling here.
frown.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
google is STILL your friend.

find a bunch of sites, then get a feeling for what places have good prices for shipping to your area!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER