• Pokemon Black & White Deluxe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i know its a little off topic, but maybe someone in this thread is able to answer me this:

is there any kind of list with all the finished ds pokemon game hacks?
i sure would like to play something besides: here we have all the pokemon and now all the trainers are ridiculously strong

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
guess ds will never reach the levels of gba hacking, huh :/
but there is really no other finished hacks besides those "catch them all and look, everythings harder" hacks?

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
It's just hard to develop things into an already made game, need to be very good programmer and tons of time, I think >.<
but some things are not possible, if they were we already would've made new pokemon game ourselves from scratch.
and there is a thing about money...it's still a company made.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
All the completed DS hacks I know of are of that style, yes. I don't think any of the currently released (and completed) 4th Gen ones have any particularly huge amount of extra scripting involved. That said, the "catch them all and look, everything's harder" hacks as you describe them do have their differences and are fun in their own way, but if you're looking for true customisation you'll just have to stick to 3rd Gen or lower. There's not really a lot of support as far as DS hacking goes, unfortunately.

Fire Gold and Silver Leaf are different due to rearranging the maps, and Pokémon Dark Diamond looks promising too but neither of them are complete. Then completed DS hacks that I know of include Spirit Gold, Blaze Black/Volt White (both of these are my own, though Spirit Gold is nothing compared to what I've got in store..!), Yin Black/Yang White, Pitch Black/Pure White, Black & White Deluxe, Sol Platinum, Platinum Enhanced, Neo Soul Silver, and I suppose Bloody Diamond / Platinum are also options.

But yeah, you get my point. D=

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Are there any new hacks for the Pokemon Jupiter? I get bored of playing pokemon fire red and leaf green so I just want to try this pokemon Jupiter but It's normal without any hacks. I become addicted with this retro pokemon games

instead of dumping an old thread why don't you create a thread asking on this matter? you are more likely to get a answer too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)