Hacking Best place to buy?

Wrightboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting more and more interested in a DS Lite every day, they are just so cool xD

I was wondering if you guys can reccomend any places to get one, well actually 2 lol.

Is there any online place that sells mutiple ones for a good deal or is my best bet just ebay...

I also wanna pick up a Cyclo Evo or two...I think I read that RHS was the best for that, still true?

thanks,
~wright

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
walmart or ww.walmart.com is good place to buy a DS unless you want to try to save a few bucks on ebay. as for the CycloDS evo I don't really know. DSTT, R4DS and SCDS one are all good picks.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U could try looking at sams, Conns, Frys, just to name a few i recommend conns because if its finding 1 with all the little kids buying them that would be your best bet

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For some reason people are paying more for used crimson DS Lites than they cost new at gamestop.com. gamestop.com has them for the same price as the stores and you can get any color you want (even the crimson). Google "gamestop coupons" and you can get a coupon code for free shipping. I ordered one last week and it arrived two days later.

-Bri

techforumz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sephiroth1n6 said:
walmart or ww.walmart.com is good place to buy a DS unless you want to try to save a few bucks on ebay. as for the CycloDS evo I don't really know. DSTT, R4DS and SCDS one are all good picks.

NO WALMART!!! Sorry, but It's a personal vendetta. I will NEVER EVER buy a single piece of chinese crap from Wal-Fart EVER again. Seriously, I have good reason though. Anyways, my personal recommendation is Newegg.com.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
techforumz said:
Sephiroth1n6 said:

NO WALMART!!! Sorry, but It's a personal vendetta. I will NEVER EVER buy a single piece of chinese crap from Wal-Fart EVER again. Seriously, I have good reason though. Anyways, my personal recommendation is Newegg.com.

You do know that Walmart does not sell knockoff DS Lites, right? And they are list price, while buying on the web requires shipping?

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wrightboy said:
Getting more and more interested in a DS Lite every day, they are just so cool xD

I was wondering if you guys can reccomend any places to get one, well actually 2 lol.

Is there any online place that sells mutiple ones for a good deal or is my best bet just ebay...

I also wanna pick up a Cyclo Evo or two...I think I read that RHS was the best for that, still true?

thanks,
~wright

Any place locally would be fine to get a DS lite as there is no place I can think of getting a discount from other than if you have a friend or relative that works some place that sells them and you could get a discount that way, thats what my friend did, my wife works at kmart so he saved 10%, but its better than nothing.

Also RHS is still the best place to get any flashcart if you live in the US that is.

Death50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amazon.com seriously you can get a free trial of amazon prime arrives in like 2 days, and no tax so hotness

techforumz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Nintendo's eternal shame, yes. I was horrified when I saw that. I mean a Japanese company hiring a chinese company (or sweatshop) to make their stuff? The DS lite isn't my main problem with walfart. It's that they buy everything (except maybe DS lite) at OEM, and charge retail price. Therefore It's more of a boycott than anything else. But I just find it amazing that every single (literally) piece of electronics that I purchased at Wal-Fart was in some way damaged or disfunctional. Combine that with their 15-day warranty (of which everything lasts 16-days). For example I bought an RCA Opal (mistake in itself) and the OLED died on 16th day, of their 15-day warranty. Combine that with a manager that appears to be pure evil. So no, never ever will I buy anything from them. You'd have to coerce me to get me in the door. That's how much I hate them, (and you Scott).

Vodka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techforumz said:
To Nintendo's eternal shame, yes. I was horrified when I saw that. I mean a Japanese company hiring a chinese company (or sweatshop) to make their stuff?

Yeah, it's been that way for a while. Funny story: back when the GBA came out, the ones they sold in Japan were made in Japan, but they ones they sold everywhere else in the world were made in China. So my imported GBA said Made in Japan but my brother's US GBA said Made in China.

Guess they do all of them in China now though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1