Hacking Best Place to Buy M3? Or.. Something Better?

forkyfork

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm already the proud owner of an m3 sd-lite and I love it so, and I've converted one of my friends into the homebrew scene as well. Her situation is a bit different.

She currently has a GBA SP. Although she wants to get a DS Lite in the near future, since money is an issue, she'd rather buy the m3 adapter first to play some games and watch movies on her GBA SP. I know it's not the best movie player, but she figures it'll still be a cheaper and better solution than another media-centered device.

The m3 is the best choice for her, right? Since it has great GBA compatabilitiy, but can also carry over to the ds-world when necessary (with the right passme, of course). I'm open to better suggestions, if someone has them.

Finally - where is the best place to BUY an m3 adapter? I bought mine off ebay, but that guy isn't selling them right now. She'd prefer to buy them locally, but overseas is still an option. Or, does anyone have an m3 adapter they'd like to sell?

Thanks for all your help
smile.gif

Cubewood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
www.divineo.cn is in China, but its the cheapest place to get an M3 I think.
And yes M3 looks like the best option.

[Edit] O forgot about Divineo.com
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out