Best Place to Buy M3? Or.. Something Better?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by forkyfork, Jun 27, 2006.

Jun 27, 2006
  1. forkyfork
    OP

Member forkyfork GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm already the proud owner of an m3 sd-lite and I love it so, and I've converted one of my friends into the homebrew scene as well. Her situation is a bit different.

She currently has a GBA SP. Although she wants to get a DS Lite in the near future, since money is an issue, she'd rather buy the m3 adapter first to play some games and watch movies on her GBA SP. I know it's not the best movie player, but she figures it'll still be a cheaper and better solution than another media-centered device.

The m3 is the best choice for her, right? Since it has great GBA compatabilitiy, but can also carry over to the ds-world when necessary (with the right passme, of course). I'm open to better suggestions, if someone has them.

Finally - where is the best place to BUY an m3 adapter? I bought mine off ebay, but that guy isn't selling them right now. She'd prefer to buy them locally, but overseas is still an option. Or, does anyone have an m3 adapter they'd like to sell?

Thanks for all your help [​IMG]

2. Cubewood

Newcomer Cubewood Advanced Member

Netherlands
    www.divineo.cn is in China, but its the cheapest place to get an M3 I think.
    And yes M3 looks like the best option.

[Edit] O forgot about Divineo.com [​IMG]

3. forkyfork
    OP

Member forkyfork GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What about kicktrading? It seems they are back up and running and no more "Canada COD - only" business.

4. jon_jon

Member jon_jon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can try www.jandaman.com and www.realhotstuff.com since they are both located in the U.S. They may be out of stock though.

5. loash

Member loash GBAtemp Regular

kicktrading is good too. they shipped my order on wed. and i got it the following monday. prices are decent too