Hacking Best Hardware

antihaxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you guys can tell I am new. F34R referred me here. I need to know what is the best hardware out right now for running homebrew on the ds. Including emulating ds, gba, and gb roms. I would Also like to watch movies. I would also like to rip my owns rom off gba and ds games. Could yall tell me what I would need to do all of this. Price does not matter.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest a M3 Adapter. From what ive heard, it has much better compatability than the supercard, which is cheaper. But since money is no obstacle (dam you!!) i would go w/ the m3. Has just about perfect nds compatability, and good gba comp. To play movies, you'll need to download moonshell, and convert your movies to .dpg format . Look at the reviews on this site (look at the top!!) and it'll help you decide what to get.
good luck

antihaxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been looking at those. I was looking at the m3 and the G6. The G6 has almost perfect nds compatability but crappy gba emulation from what the review said. I couldn't seem to find a store with the G6 in stock. I am either going to get a super Key+ super card or the M3. Thanks for the suggestions.

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly,

I've done my research and here's the bottom line:

1) If you don't mind 4 Gigabit (512MB) size flash system, get a Superkey + G6 Lite

If you want MORE but don't want to wait, get an M3 SD version + Superkey from WinSunx. While you're at it, pick up a $5 extra battery.
smile.gif

Use the various tutorials to flash your DS. Go to EBGames or Gamestop and pickup a $10 used NDS game w/ no box (if you don't already have any games for it)

When a newer & better solution is released (e.g. M3's or Supercard's flush version), then quickly put the M3 SD on eBay on a 3 day or 1 day auction with an eBay disclaimer in the body. You can also choose to sell your Superkey with it, too, if you already flashed!

That's it!

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been looking at those. I was looking at the m3 and the G6. The G6 has almost perfect nds compatability but crappy gba emulation from what the review said. I couldn't seem to find a store with the G6 in stock. I am either going to get a super Key+ super card or the M3. Thanks for the suggestions.

ive got a supercard sd, and i love it
wub.gif
Id suggest something with a memory card, makes it easy to transfer things, and change between sizes.

antihaxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have liek 18 games for it. So I will mostly likely not buy any more games after I buy the hardware for the ds. It looked like the G6 was very simple to use. It already had built in 4gig memory with a card writer to write to it. Only problem is that it has poor gba emulation from what I have heard.
Do you know of an online store that is now out of stock for the slim m3? The winsunx store seems to have only chinese products.

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and God said : may the search button be, and the search button was...

With all the energy you used to type that post up, why not help the guy AND THEN suggest he also search for more opinions?

*shrug*

Anyways, the M3 lite is the best solution from what I've heard.

It was once said "stop feeding the trolls"
in this case "stop feeding the newbs"
you gotta set an example.

4gigabits. Can anyone recommend an online store with the cheapest sd memory cards?

For this question, I can help
smile.gif

Here's one.

isamu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of these cards allow you to have real time save states for your DS games, that allow you to save your game at any point at any time and anywhere, ala emulator save states?

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
When a newer & better solution is released (e.g. M3's or Supercard's flush version), then quickly put the M3 SD on eBay on a 3 day or 1 day auction with an eBay disclaimer in the body. You can also choose to sell your Superkey with it, too, if you already flashed!
I was wondering what you mean by "an eBay disclaimer in the body"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox