Hacking Best GBA micro Flsh cart?

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd go with a Supercard SD micro, or a Supercard SD. It can get annoying converting them, but it's pretty simple and almost all games work.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GoldenfrankO said:
I'd go with a Supercard SD micro, or a Supercard SD. It can get annoying converting them, but it's pretty simple and almost all games work.

A Supercard Lite will not fit into a Game Boy Micro, while a Supercard SD will stick out, which is the reason he's annoyed with his far superior M3 Perfect. Then you've got the slowdown issue with many GBA games on slot-2 Supercards, which his current product doesn't suffer from.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a EZ IV for my micro a few days ago, I love it. The major con I guess is patching, but the patcher is actually really nice and auto formats the name from like "mther3translationasjnfaf.gba" to "Mother 3 (J).gba", so I'm actually really glad it has to be patched. The card is a little slow too in saving on bootup and loading a game, but really it is worth it. Great price, Flush, Mini SD.

Smooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've read all the other threads on this topic now and think I will go with the EZ IV as well.
Thank you all for your tips!

Best regards,
Smooth

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
how_do_i_do_that said:
seeing one and getting one NOW ARE two seperate things. YOU CAN'T GET IT unless it is second hand.

You said you never saw one. I merely pointed out their existence. Third-party cables you can still get brand new, too. The issue was never whether you can get one brand new now.

Zoel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to change the topic. But can anyone suggest me a cart?

I am looking for something that is big enough to Fit Mother 3, and
is the size of the a DS lite Slot 2 piece. Another note is must be below
60$.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr