Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a FF fan by any means but I did find IV to be the best. Good characters, good plot, and the battle system was the first major change in the series (although it's a little archaic by today's standards).

EDIT: Technically FFXIV is out on the PC (or so I thought) so that should be a poll option too.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't be anything but FFVI for me (that's 6, as in the one with Terra, Locke, Kefka, etc). Loved every part of that one! Story, music, graphics, gameplay, and everything were superb IMO. My favorite villain in the series too.

And yeah FF14 is out, i guess you can add that. I haven't played it, but judging from how many people detest it, i doubt it will get many votes.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well, I've beaten all FF games in the main line series save for FFII which kinda sucks, V and VI, I'm waiting for the inevitable remakes of these two! And FFXI and FXIV are MMORPGs so you can't really beat them
nyanya.gif
My favourite from the ones I've beaten is probably FFIX, since it was the first one I actually beat and it has such a charming story ?, with FFXIII coming in second place and FFX coming in third.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VI, with IV coming a close second. I've played through VI several dozen times (not exaggerating) and even started a new playthrough less than a week ago. Such an awesome game. For an era where charater development was nearly nil, this game has plenty. And cmon, in how many games does the villain actually succeed in destroying the world? The GBA version is superior, but I still have my SNES version tucked away somewhere because I just can't bear to sell it. FF6Advance was even the first game I ran out and bought after buying a DS lite.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh and if you reaaaaaaaaally pay attention to the storylines and character info stuff like that:

FFVII is basically FFVI with better 3d graphics and a few differences
laugh.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
injected11 said:
VI, with IV coming a close second. I've played through VI several dozen times (not exaggerating) and even started a new playthrough less than a week ago. Such an awesome game. For an era where charater development was nearly nil, this game has plenty. And cmon, in how many games does the villain actually succeed in destroying the world? The GBA version is superior, but I still have my SNES version tucked away somewhere because I just can't bear to sell it. FF6Advance was even the first game I ran out and bought after buying a DS lite.
Well...
In FFXIII Orphan succeds in getting killed, having Cocoon fall, and it leaves Eden badly damaged. If we take into account how huge Eden is then it doesn't destroy the world, but at least a big part of it. Were it not for Fang and Vanille Cocoon would basically become Meteor from FFVII to Gran Pulse. And In FFIX Kuja destroys Terra.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
VII through X are my equal favourites. XII was good but not brilliant. I only ever played I - VI as retro games and like most retro games they don't really have much of an impact without the rose-tinted spectacles of nostalgia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-