Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wolfmanz51 said:
Lubbo said:
well id definitely say final fantasy IV but dont waste your money on it go and buy a flashcart i'd recommend M3 Perfect Bundle and a 4gb Micro SD in the bundle you get M3 DS Real, Rumble Pack, GBA Expansion and a Micro SD card Reader
please dont condone piracy its against forum rules
no it's not. re-read the rules.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Final Fantasy IV, without a single doubt. It's probably my favorite in the series, and I have finished most of them (except I, II, III and V)

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I have yet to finish FFIV, I did beaten FF: Dawn of Souls (Remake of FFIandII), I only beaten FFIII once...just once >_< I can't believe that I can't beat it once again. FFIV I'm up to the part where to get the dark crystals, agart I believe.

Also FFCC:RoF was all right but the repetitiveness of beating the game over and over just to get the same results. Hopefully FFCC:EoT will shine on the gameplay on wifi.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
I have FFIV and Crystal Chronicles.

I like CC better. It has a more engaging storyline, awesome graphics, and it is LOADS of fun.

FFIV is OK, but expect to get mad with it... A LOT. The first few parts are easy, but the n it gets extremely difficult. Not to mention it's one of those games where you have to do a lot of grinding. I hate grinding
hate2.gif

moogle.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Final Fantasy 4 was really enjoyable.
But FFTA 2 and FF Revenant Wings are also very good.
You should play all three of them
smile.gif

But if you really want to pick just one, take Final Fantasy 4.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many people on this thread have mentioned 3 and 4 as their choices, but I just never could get into either one. 3 absolutely put me to sleep. 4 was a little bit better, but neither really reached out and grabbed me the way FFCC and FFTA2 did.

I mean, I have played FFTA2 over 220 hours and STILL play it every now and then. So many classes, so many weapons, all the regional auctions, trading items with friends via wifi, etc. etc. etc. The only other games I've spent anywhere close to that many hours on was FFCC:RoF (playing co-op with my 3 daughters=AWESOME) and Disgaea, which is definitely an underrated turn-based strategy game and should be mentioned in any "DS Top 10" list. Not to mention TWEWY, which might be the most cutting-edge, innovative title EVER released on the DS.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
chrisman01 said:
Not to mention it's one of those games where you have to do a lot of grinding. I hate grinding
hate2.gif
The game doesn't require THAT much grinding into it, but getting 2 or 3 levels sure makes the job easier. Plus, there's Auto-Battle, which can easily automate most ordinary battles.

I still think most of the times people complain about grinding in a game is 'cause they didn't knew how to properly play it with all it was given to them (I still wonder how many people does know that the magic Slow is effective against every single boss in the game, even the last one...).

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
FFIV is the best imo.

However, FFTA2 is also good for a SRPG game and FFCC: Rings of Fate is a decent ARPG at the very least. FFCC: Echoes of Time is coming out in March and has Wifi co-op so that might also be a good candidate.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The only one that I couldn't get into was FFCC, it's a good game with great graphics, but it's just not my thing..
I love FF III, IV and TA2........FF is actually my favorite NDS game! I didn't have the same feeling with any other game I played after it! (and it was my first game I played on NDS)

Anj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried 4 and Tactics for a whole two days
wacko.gif
, they are both good.
ohmy.gif
I guess I'll just leave them on my flash cart instead of buying x) Thanks doods
yaynds.gif
Although I must say that I should've known about final fantasy being good on the DS much earlier
rolleyes.gif

stretch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lubbo said:
well id definitely say final fantasy IV but dont waste your money on it go and buy a flashcart i'd recommend M3 Perfect Bundle and a 4gb Micro SD in the bundle you get M3 DS Real, Rumble Pack, GBA Expansion and a Micro SD card Reader
It's not wrong if he wants to support Square Enix (if that's his intention).

DSftw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say FF:CC if your looking to play it with friends, then it would be worth it. I enjoy action rpgs so I would choose FF:CC even if im not playing it with friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.