Best Fighting Games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DarkAura, Sep 10, 2007.

Sep 10, 2007

Best Fighting Games by DarkAura at 2:49 AM (959 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. DarkAura
    OP

Member DarkAura Offline

Canada
    Right now I am addicted to bleach and jump ultimate stars, and I was just wondering if there are any other games that are similar? Like 2D fighting? And also, does anybody know when a Line Rider DS will appear?

2. pkprostudio

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    Try DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2. I loved the first one on GBA, and the second one was good enough for a while. [​IMG]

3. Remy669

Member Remy669 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I don't know when LineRider DS comes to the DS, but they said it would arrive in spring 2007, and that's some time ago. And i have this funny feeling, it won't ever come to the DS/Wii... [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat and there is another fighter that I've forgotten the name of are all to come this year. So far I've only enjoy the Bleach and Jump fighters on the DS, the rest were pish though I'm yet to try the One Piece one.

5. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Yeah, I invested endless hours in JUS, and after doing so I didn't have the mental stamina to do the same with understanding Bleach via translation guides. But the new One Piece game is a pretty fun pick-up-and-play fighter. It's not 2D, but it's a side-view perspective like SSB. It also requires pretty much no investment in any type of translation guide. It's actually quite comparable to SSB, because the move-sets are about the same depth.

6. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    While Gear Spirit is definitely enjoyable at least for a little while, there is almost no depth at all to the battle system.

7. JacobReaper

Member JacobReaper I Love You....

United States
    the only other ones i can think of is One piece gear spirit... but bleach and jump are just about the only good ones [​IMG]