Best Fighting Games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DarkAura, Sep 10, 2007.

1. DarkAura
    OP

DarkAura Offline

Aug 20, 2007
    Canada
    Over there.
    Right now I am addicted to bleach and jump ultimate stars, and I was just wondering if there are any other games that are similar? Like 2D fighting? And also, does anybody know when a Line Rider DS will appear?

2. pkprostudio

pkprostudio No

Aug 3, 2007
    United States
    San Antonio, Texas
    Try DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2. I loved the first one on GBA, and the second one was good enough for a while. [​IMG]

3. Remy669

Remy669 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2007
    Netherlands
    I don't know when LineRider DS comes to the DS, but they said it would arrive in spring 2007, and that's some time ago. And i have this funny feeling, it won't ever come to the DS/Wii... [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat and there is another fighter that I've forgotten the name of are all to come this year. So far I've only enjoy the Bleach and Jump fighters on the DS, the rest were pish though I'm yet to try the One Piece one.

5. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Yeah, I invested endless hours in JUS, and after doing so I didn't have the mental stamina to do the same with understanding Bleach via translation guides. But the new One Piece game is a pretty fun pick-up-and-play fighter. It's not 2D, but it's a side-view perspective like SSB. It also requires pretty much no investment in any type of translation guide. It's actually quite comparable to SSB, because the move-sets are about the same depth.

6. Urza

Urza hi

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
    While Gear Spirit is definitely enjoyable at least for a little while, there is almost no depth at all to the battle system.

7. JacobReaper

JacobReaper I Love You....

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    the only other ones i can think of is One piece gear spirit... but bleach and jump are just about the only good ones [​IMG]