Hacking Best DSi Flashcart

k0kujin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to buy a DSi flashcart, but I am not too sure which one to get.It's between an Acekard 2i, SuperCard DSTwo and the M3i Zero.I had a M3 for my DS, is the M3i more of the same or is it a different card all together?I am not too sure about the other cards though, I am just trying to get some input.Thanks in advanced.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I discourage buying the M3i zero, it's just a dodgy flashcart with poor firmware updates.
The firmware looks flashy but it never served me well. If you get one shipped with a broken USB cable (they're very fragile), you cannot flash the M3i, therefore cannot use it!

The Acekard 2i and DSTwo are both great choices.

Acekard 2i is $15, and plays most games just fine with AKAIO firmware. No special features for the most part, just standard things like cheats and soft-reset support.

DSTwo is $35, $20 more expensive but also $20 better. It has fantastic compatibility right now, and boasts a unique integrated CPU that does GBA and SNES emulation.
It features a real-time menu in NDS games, where you can use real-time saves, check guides in .txt or .bmp format, toggle cheats freely or enable slow-motion.

They're both great, it depends what you want your flashcart to do is all.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well DSTWO is the best so far SNES emulation and GBA too
biggrin.gif

k0kujin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
I discourage buying the M3i zero, it's just a dodgy flashcart with poor firmware updates.
The firmware looks flashy but it never served me well. If you get one shipped with a broken USB cable (they're very fragile), you cannot flash the M3i, therefore cannot use it!

The Acekard 2i and DSTwo are both great choices.

Acekard 2i is $15, and plays most games just fine with AKAIO firmware. No special features for the most part, just standard things like cheats and soft-reset support.

DSTwo is $35, $20 more expensive but also $20 better. It has fantastic compatibility right now, and boasts a unique integrated CPU that does GBA and SNES emulation.
It features a real-time menu in NDS games, where you can use real-time saves, check guides in .txt or .bmp format, toggle cheats freely or enable slow-motion.

They're both great, it depends what you want your flashcart to do is all.

It figures the M3i would be crap, but I was just checking.I didn't know the DSTwo did so much.How well does the emulation work?

k0kujin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
Well, you know what now, you can google yourself.

The next question is going to be where, that's Shoptemp.

lol, ok.I think I can handle it from here.Thanks for the help.

Finwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DSTwo works only in the DSi? I've got an Acekard 2.1 and a DS Lite, and if it works in my version, I'll buy one.

Sorry about my poor English.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finwen said:
DSTwo works only in the DSi? I've got an Acekard 2.1 and a DS Lite, and if it works in my version, I'll buy one.

Sorry about my poor English.
The DSTwo works on all DS Systems no problem.
So yeah, it'll work in an updated DSi system or a DS Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The update actually made zoom better