Gaming Best Dragon Quest Game On the DS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orel
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,252
  • Replies Replies 4

Best DS DQ game?

  • Dragon Quest IV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Quest V

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Quest VI (For those who played it in japanese)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Quest IX

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I'm probably halfway into IX and loving it, but for me it's still V. I'm guessing half of the reason I love IX so much is that "Woah, this game is new!" feeling. V really has a great story and all-around enjoyable gameplay.
 
Played IV and V, started with IX yesterday, but I must say I still vote for V. I really like the make your own chara in IX, but up till now I think V was just superior. The story was really good and there was enough to do
biggrin.gif
~! Like try to capture a lot of monsters xD~!
 

Site & Scene News