United States
Apart from winning a free Wii in a contest I dare you to beat this deal:

Wii for MSRP of $249.99 (USD),
less 20% for President's Day sale,
less 15% for using Meijer card,
less 10% for first use of Meijer card
= $146.25
Plus a $5 gift card for the Meijer card sign-up

Did anyone else get in on this deal? The sale started at 6 a.m. on Sunday and they told me all of the consoles (Wii, XBOX360, PS3) were gone in minutes. I got lucky and found one Wii in the case Monday morning (a return perhaps?). Another Meijer down the road had about 15 NDS Lites (Onyx & Coral) in stock still on Monday. Even if you weren't looking for video game stuff it was an incredible deal for any one item, and even if you didn't want to sign up for their credit card it was 20% off.

FYI - Meijer is a Retail/Grocery chain in the Midwest USA (Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois)

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
www.gadgetcity.com

total cost:

$4.67 for one piece of registered mail.

Best deal ever.
smile.gif

Yes, I'm including the cost of the "offers"

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my roomate camps out at 5 am in freezing cold after a night of keggers and hot chicks while i get to rest it off.

he comes back with a wii. i play the wii.

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh - perhaps I should have said better retail deal. That's an incredible deal on gadgetcity if you don't mind jumping through hoops and waiting for a long time.

I decided just to sell it for list price and make a small profit. Didn't want to gouge anybody still looking for a Wii and mess up my video game karma.

cabby3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here in Canada

Console - 280
3 Remotes - 45x3
3 Nunchuks - 25x3
Wiiplay - 15
Zelda - 60
Rayman - 60
Dragonball - 60
Warioware - 60

Total = 745$!

Oh wait...thats more.. =[

Tank5890

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My mum ordered a copy of Wii Play for my little brother to be picked up from Comet; paid over the phone. My dad went to pick it up (without a clue what he was getting). Simply put, the Comet clerk mistook "Wii Play" for "Wii", my dad walks out with a £35 Nintendo Wii, which then becomes a very cheap Christmas present for me.

That was the best single deal, but at around $70, serious_sean still beats me though
tongue.gif

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that deal was here (New Jersey), I guarantee you they'd be gone in seconds. Everyone here is Wii hungry. Hell, I'm a little surprised I got my Wii so soon (yesterday).

I paid full price.
dry.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
www.gadgetcity.com

total cost:

Best deal ever.Â
smile.gif

it takes much effort to make 5 people register at Freepay, though, and then Freepay needs like 3 months to send the Wii to you...

GadgetCity is a DIY (do it yourself) site. No referrals necessary. You do all the offers yourself. They do take a while though. Some DIY sites might only take a month if things go well. I'm patient. I don't need a Wii that badly, so I'll wait a few extra months and get it for free.

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
www.gadgetcity.com

total cost:

Best deal ever.Â
smile.gif

After reading all of the positive experiences with gadgetcity I tried it out. I just received my check for $250 today (they call it gift replacement check since they still can't get Wiis). I signed up for 3 'offers' the first week of March so it took about 3 months 1 week total. Easy money if you are in the USA. They also have 360s, PS3s, iPods, etc. if you do more offers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi