Hacking best card fo new dsi xl

echoes13

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im planing in buying a new dsi xl but as far as i know the firmware in the console is the latest 1.4
i want to buy two diferent flash cards, the main one a backup one

i known that some flash cards need a ds lite in order to work in the dsi xl v1.4 and for were i live it will be very hard to find one

so the question is

are there flash card that are already ready for v1.4 or at least one that can be updated just with a computer

im planing on buying the flash cards here so ones that are sold in shoptemp

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you buy the Acekard 2i from shoptemp, they can update it for you so you can play it on v1.4. (there should be an option). Super Card DS TWO also comes being able to play on v1.4. So in the end, it's out of AK2i and Supercard DS TWO. They both offer near perfect rom compatibility, but Supercard DS TWO offers gba emulation, but costs a little more. They both come being able to play on v1.4 without having to update yourself.

Note: To get the Acekard pre-flashed (being able to work on v1.4) you have to choose the option.

D

Deleted_171835

The Supercard DSTWO has a lot more features but it costs quite a hefty bit. If you want GBA emulation, purchase it. It's not near-perfect, though.
The Acekard 2i is a good flashcart. It may not have as many features as the DSTWO but it does have AKAIO, a great firmware.

The main one should be the DSTWO while the AK2i should be the backup. Or could you buy two AK2is/DSTWOs.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
The Supercard DSTWO has a lot more features but it costs quite a hefty bit. If you want GBA emulation, purchase it. It's not near-perfect, though.
The Acekard 2i is a good flashcart. It may not have as many features as the DSTWO but it does have AKAIO, a great firmware.

The main one should be the DSTWO while the AK2i should be the backup. Or could you buy two AK2is/DSTWOs.
By near perfect I was referring to the rom compatibility. (It is near perfect right)

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SCDS2 Is only more value for your money if you actually use the emulation features. And with AKAIO Acekard is very much more value for your money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system