Hacking Best 4GB+ SD Card for Compatibility?

Ronik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there. I'm trying to upgrade to a bigger card, but I want to be assured that everything will work. Currently I have a 2gb Kingston card from Japan in my AK2. I know a lot of cards specifically have problems with the first TWEWY (The World Ends With You) cutscene, and general problems all around Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Since after half an hour or so of searching, I can't find anything that will for sure work with both, I figured I'd ask here. I was currently looking at the 4gb Transcend and A-Data class 6 cards, but I keep seeing almost conflicting reports about their quality. Specifically I've heard there are some bad menu slowdowns with the 4gb A-Data card. Note, the best place I can find is newegg.ca, and anything above 4gb jumps $20 in price, so if you have any recommendations there as well, that'd be nice. I am a Canada shopper as you might guess.

So... Any suggestions?

Ronik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a little bit wary of using a class 2 card. It could work fine, but I don't know... Also, the only sandisk card I can find is either an 8gb class 2 from DealExtreme, or a 4gb from a place or two I'd be wary about ordering from.

Edit: I found out the 4gb is class 2, as well.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
I use and recommend the A-data 4gig class6...it works great.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o