nin10do

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
my personal favorite game of all time is super street fighter II turbo (sega megadrive
tongue.gif
). is there anything remotely similar for the ds?

i tried the gba version of street fighter alpha 3 and street fighter turbo revival but they just aren't the same. the moves are much harder to do with the ds D-pad.

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
nin10do said:
my personal favorite game of all time is super street fighter II turbo (sega megadrive
tongue.gif

i tried the gba version of street fighter alpha 3 and street fighter turbo revival but they just aren't the same. the moves are much harder to do with the ds D-pad.

Nope. The best there is is Bleach DS (aka Bleach: Blade of Fate) and Bleach DS 2.

nin10do

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
awwwww

considering the popularity of SF i'm surprised a new version hasn't come out in a while. the DS games are strongly lacking in some genres.

(just found tekken advance gba, hope it turns out to be better.)

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seazn said:
nin10do said:
tongue.gif

Nope. The best there is is Bleach DS (aka Bleach: Blade of Fate) and Bleach DS 2.
Neither of those being beat 'em ups.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're talking about a fighting game, then I enjoy Bleach DS and Soul Caliber. However, in Americaneese, a beat-em-up is defined more like Steets of Rage or Final Fight (both of which I love).

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Urza said:
Seazn said:
nin10do said:
tongue.gif

Since the person referred to Street Fighter it would mean he/she is talking about fighting games.
dry.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
omatic said:
If you're talking about a fighting game, then I enjoy Bleach DS and Soul Caliber. However, in Americaneese, a beat-em-up is defined more like Steets of Rage or Final Fight (both of which I love).
wat?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Seazn said:
Urza said:
Seazn said:
nin10do said:
tongue.gif

Since the person referred to Street Fighter it would mean he/she is talking about fighting games.
dry.gif
Exactly my thought.

Also, I second Bleach DS. Although I hate teh anime, the game's actually pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225