OP
Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
beautyclock3ds.jpg
QUOTE said:
Beauty Clock may be the first 3DSWare game announced, Andriasang hypothesizes. Tucked away at Nintendo's conference yesterday was a 3DS version of the app which -- you may have guessed by looking at this image -- features pictures of women holding signs, telling you the time.

The 3DS version of Beauty Clock is likely to be very similar to the already-available PSP version and iPhone version of the app. Downloadable on the Japanese PlayStation Store for 300 yen, Beauty Clock not only tells you the time, but also gives you vital information about the girls holding the signs: birthday, blood type and occupation. We hope "professional digital time sign holder" isn't one of those occupations.

icon11.gif
Source

Well, I think this is going to be the first app I'll ever buy on 3DSWare
smile.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone noticed that the time in the top right corner and the time she is holding are half an hour different?
or am I the only one that doesn't find her that attractive?
And I don't see the point in this, you have to activate the app just to see the time, and by doing so you've already looked at atleast 2 different clocks before it even boots.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
injected11 said:
... Why the hell would you want to know the girl's blood type?
Yes, bra size is much more relevant.
Well when you're paying for an application that is nothing more than "cute" girls holding clock signs, I think bra size would be much more relevant. Even more so since the clock she's holding is covering her rack.

popoffka

OP
Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
DeadLocked said:
Anyone noticed that the time in the top right corner and the time she is holding are half an hour different?
or am I the only one that doesn't find her that attractive?
And I don't see the point in this, you have to activate the app just to see the time, and by doing so you've already looked at atleast 2 different clocks before it even boots.
craplame said:
 Doesn't the 3DS already have a clock? Why would you want an app of a girl telling time...   

You're both too serious.
And, by the way, they do have much more attractive girls in Beauty Clock. For example:
2rxy6j6.jpg

QUOTE(injected11 @ Oct 2 2010, 03:16 PM)
... Why the hell would you want to know the girl's blood type?
Well, as you can guess, this thing is done by Japanese people, and they do believe that blood type is a major factor of a person's nature.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
^ Now thats a pic, I can imagine her on bed and...hmm blood type is a major factor for a persons nature in Japan? Lol that was a nice bit of info about Japanese Culture.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, because I definitely need to pay money for an app that does something that 99% of electronic devices do just so I could see pictures of mildly attractive girls in not even suggestive poses showing the time. Definitely.

Christ these apps are ridiculously stupid.

EDIT: Typo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before