Hacking Beautiful support old cards.

zotemeyer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi !

Wonderful that You keep supporting the old slot-1 cartridges. I have (among others) a card called N-player which I think is a clone of a clone of a R4 card. It was supported to 2009 and then all support vanished. .Your program R4 clone support this card which is wonderful. Most new games works with it. All respect and admiration for Your work.

The only small drawback is that I can't get any saves to work. It shows only a smiling micro sd for ages.emeyer

Anyone got this to work ?

Yours
Zotemeyr

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
zotemeyer said:
Hi !

Wonderful that You keep supporting the old slot-1 cartridges. I have (among others) a card called N-player which I think is a clone of a clone of a R4 card. It was supported to 2009 and then all support vanished. .Your program R4 clone support this card which is wonderful. Most new games works with it. All respect and admiration for Your work.

The only small drawback is that I can't get any saves to work. It shows only a smiling micro sd for ages.emeyer

Anyone got this to work ?

Yours
Zotemeyr

Try to reformatt your card with Panasonic SD formatter. FULL OVERWRITE and your O.K

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1