Hacking beatles rockband usb loader help

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my wii's firmware is 4.1 and i have cios corp 3.3 installed, and cios38 rev12. the problem is that it goes to a black screen every time i try to load it off the HDD. so i installed cios38 rev14 and it made it work. BUT, it made brawl have an error message every time i beat all-star or classic mode. but rev12 fixes that. is there a way to have rev12 on it and still make beatles rockband work or have rev14 and still make brawl work?

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people NEVER update their REVs?

Every post I read, it's like people don't want to update or unaware newer REV's are out.........

Of course a simple little "search" would answer their question.

REV14, Update and you won't regret OP.
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Simply follow hermes cios installer plus CIOS rev14 by waninkoko and get ios222 and 223 in there
http://gwht.wikidot.com/hermes-ios222-223

I have cioscorps v1 and hermes CIOS's (also did the GH5 patch files can be found in my youtube videos description originally posted here by technom8t
wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxBfSFghEY

From what i have read all you really need is a way to run hermes ios222/223 and rev 14 to run this on any FW...good luck bro...

@ the above poster A rant for you bud! lol

maybe its preference
wink.gif
maybe they dont trust the software developers because the biggest teams like twiizers release fucked up software in order to make a statement to those who pirate meanwhile supporting MODCHIPS on the hackmii website (known for piracy) and all the while ever so hypocritically supporting EMULATORS that WE ALL KNOW are using for the most part 90% of users use ROMS FROM THE NET not ones they DUMPED FROM CARTS (thats how you use a emulator LEGALLY..

The point is you cant blame people for not wanting to update aside from all this IF YOU ASK THE NEW CIOSCORPS DEV if you should update they will tell you IF ITS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT....

Personally i hate the look of the 4.X fw and i HATE the sd icon infact i have NO USE AT ALL for advanced SD support with 2 1ooo gig (1tb) externals i can use my usb for emulator roms,apps,wiigames,even triforce...SO WHY would i need room for more channels? i cant fill the empty spots i have thanks to basic usb support for ALL the homebrew emus that PWN VC and wiiware...

anyways not everone is the same and everyone Does have different morals or in some case no morals at all
wink.gif
it takes all types to make this scene
tongue.gif
i've been on 3.2U happily and can play ANY GAME YOU CAN ill bet you
wink.gif
and can proove it if i need to in youtube vids...As i said its all up to what the enduser wants (i use LOADMII rather than the HBC because i dont want to support team twiizers after they WROTE TO NINTY TO PATCH PIRACY and personally thats THE ONLY REASON i got into wii homebrew from the start
tongue.gif
everything else ive done in the scene has been for shits and giggles but my main concern is being able to save money on games i might buy and find to be a peace of shit....

I bought beatles rockband because i feel it EARNS my donation it has better gfx than any guitare title to date and the innovations impressed me enough to buy the game full price but i dont have to feel bad because i had 3 free games on the DL any damn way
tongue.gif
lol

See some people in the scene are against piracy for me im against say:

"baseball players and other forms of MEDIA getting payed more than ENTIRE HOSPITAL STAFFS for playing a god damn sport"

(and they say my morals are messed up?! lol)

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobinc said:
you juste need to switch or patch your game region i got pal beattle on ntsc wii and work perfectly

the game is kind of easy compare to guitar hero metallica
ahaha any guitar hero or rock band is easy compared to gh metallica.

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thebobinc said:
you juste need to switch or patch your game region i got pal beattle on ntsc wii and work perfectly

the game is kind of easy compare to guitar hero metallica

i've got a pal version on a pal wii. how do u patch it?

and also, what do you mean its easy to compare to gh metallica?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you dont have to patch anything nowadays.
i mean developers still have use for that but as for us users, its not neccessary or recommended.

if the game is from your region it should no problem

theotherfreakygu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working on a Wii 3.2U using Configurable USB Loader to load it with Hermes' IOS222-mload, which currently on my system is IOS38 and IOS37 merged. Works 100%.

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
one thing that will help is rev14 , also try a newest version of you usb loader , like wiiflow , or configurable usb loader , those are the 2 that i use with no probleme, you can also install hermes cios rev4 it seem to help a few game,

what i mean is any other game is easy if you compare it to guitar hero metallica , it is one hell of a band pretty hard to play there song ,

at last i got my backup from Wii sos you can try from there maybe it will help you out

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thebobinc said:
one thing that will help is rev14 , also try a newest version of you usb loader , like wiiflow , or configurable usb loader , those are the 2 that i use with no probleme, you can also install hermes cios rev4 it seem to help a few game,

what i mean is any other game is easy if you compare it to guitar hero metallica , it is one hell of a band pretty hard to play there song ,

at last i got my backup from Wii sos you can try from there maybe it will help you out

thnaks. i will try that.

EDIT: that hermes thing didnt work. i am using the newest usb loader gx. i know that rev 14 will make it work but it gives brawl an error message every time i beat classic or all star and rev 12 fixes that. so i'll just have to reinstall every time i want to play beatles, even though i have completed it and it got a bit boring. is there a way to uninstall hermes cios rev4? if so, how?

EDIT2: nvm. i found out what to do.

QUOTE(ginaldi @ Aug 10 2009, 05:06 PM) Had the same issue on System Menu 3.2E waninkoko's cIOS rev14 & latest USB Loader GX.
Fixed it by doing the following:
Installed Hermes cIOS by following these instructions & changed the game settings in USB Loader GX for SSBB to use IOS222 & block IOS reload.
So IOS249 is still wanin's cIOS38 rev14 for the other games, but SSBB uses hermes cIOS36 on IOS 222.
Hope that helps ...

i searched a little bit and found this out. now i have rev 14 installed and brawl works. YAYAY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol