ROM Hack Battle subway

Elbowbladez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone else is having any problems, however, Whenever I go into the battle subway with an English patched Rom, It crashes. It shows me a screen with some Japanese. I'm using an R4 revolution with the Wood for Pokemon V1.14.
If the ROM only has Rudolph's patch then it works just fine, the English patch just crashes it. It's a very irritating issue, Ive been mix and matching patches and I can't get past this issue. Not sure if this is the correct section to be posting this, but this particular part of the forum seems highly active.

Kebiinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've encountered the same problem and I'm awaiting a fix...I was about to post a topic about this actually. It is indeed with only the English patch, which is a shame, I can't get the required TM's without playing the Battle Subway.

I'm using an Akaio with 1.7 firmware.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
The game detects edited pokemon, such as with cheats or pokesav or anything. Because the english patch changes the name into romaji, that's counted as an edit.

This happens when you use Wifi, and I've heard it happens with the Battle Subway also.

Sonic332

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think thats the problem i'am having this to btw but i got to an 35 streak many times reach a high point of streak but like suddenly after those every 3 battles shows me the crash screen now hmm..

tmac24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My problem with the subway is i can battle so many and then it freeze's! none of my connections work(wifi, wireless) im usin DSTwo
hate2.gif

Kebiinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried an English Patch with Kata names, but it still froze. It seems that it freezes after battling the school boy (day care student?). It seems to be an AP detection, I'm not sure what will solve the issue.

Kebiinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that the Battle Subway is not compatible with the English patch. The only way it functions is by applying the first ever EXP AP patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4