Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
So I recently got one of those black friday New 3DS consoles (non XL) and I also have a 3DS XL from a couple years ago. I've noticed that the battery life on my New 3DS is absolutely abysmal compared to my old 3DS XL; I haven't been able to compare them head to head running a game but when I charge both of them fully and then put both consoles into standby mode (closing the cover while powered onto the main menu) when the battery of the New 3DS dies the old XL is still at about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
Both systems are on 11.2 with A9LH and Luma 3DS.
Does anyone else own these two models that either has or hasn't had a similar experience? Is the significantly shorter battery life due to one being a New 3ds and/or non XL or is the battery possibly defective? I would expect some difference in battery life, but what I'm experiencing is absolutely ridiculous, especially when talking about standby mode and because the battery that performs better is several years old. Any insights appreciated.

Last edited by Jay L,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN