Homebrew Basehaxx dirty build released

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How? In my Alpha Sapphire 1.4 has 5-10% rate

-Using old 3DS, 11.0 with A9LH
-I've had bad bootrates with 1.4 AS too at first, what I've done is deleting the update from AS, installing the exploit on version 1.0, booting the exploit for the first time on 1.0 (so that it downloads the payload), then updating the game back to 1.4 and finally, installing the exploit once again on version 1.4. Also, save the game before triggering the exploit and then quickly trigger it - it seems to increase the bootrate for me.

This exploit joined with JK Save Manager allows quick switching between normal and exploited savefile, so the game can be normally used most of the time.

Just wondering if restoring the modified savefile is possible on DS with DSaveManager (or savegame manager) homebrew, the same way I installed OoT3Dhax on my Ocarina of Time cartridge. Won't test it until I have no other choice though, not willing to file another cartridge to fit it in my DS :P

Last edited by Wojton,
Reactions: Xiphiidae

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

-I've had bad bootrates with 1.4 AS too at first, what I've done is deleting the update from AS, installing the exploit on version 1.0, booting the exploit for the first time on 1.0 (so that it downloads the payload), then updating the game back to 1.4 and finally, installing the exploit once again on version 1.4. Also, save the game before triggering the exploit and then quickly trigger it - it seems to increase the bootrate for me.

This exploit joined with JK Save Manager allows quick switching between normal and exploited savefile, so the game can be normally used most of the time.

Just wondering if restoring the modified savefile is possible on DS with DSaveManager (or savegame manager) homebrew, the same way I installed OoT3Dhax on my Ocarina of Time cartridge. Won't test it until I have no other choice though, not willing to file another cartridge to fit it in my DS :P

you most likely can.

Reactions: Wojton

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I try that but give me some errors, but now I can between 10-15%

Bombich

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How many arm11 exploits we have already?
works
basehaxx (lastest firmware)
vvvvvvhax [v*hax] (lastest firmware)
humblehax (lastest firmware)

smashax (lastest firmware)
supermysterychunkhax [smdhax] (lastest firmware)
still patched
Browserhax (up to 10.6)
Ninjhax (up to 10.7)
oot3dhax (up to 10.7)
Menuhax (up to 10.4)
ironhax (up to 10.3)
tubehax (up to 10.1)
the Wii had 10 and the 3DS has 11 :mellow:
im kind new to 3ds hacking world.. what do u guys think is the easiest and safest way to have homebrew running on my n3ds v11.0.0-33 (ive a preinstalled AS on it)?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
im kind new to 3ds hacking world.. what do u guys think is the easiest and safest way to have homebrew running on my n3ds v11.0.0-33 (ive a preinstalled AS on it)?
basehaxx needs another exploit to install it. That makes it a secondary exploit.
Freakyhax is the only primary exploit on 11.0 I believe. You need that first.
https://plutooo.github.io/freakyhax/

and btw - no 3ds game piracy yet on that firmware unless you want to go to a LOT of trouble. (hardmod)

Last edited by zoogie,

Bombich

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
basehaxx needs another exploit to install it. That makes it a secondary exploit.
Freakyhax is the only primary exploit on 11.0 I believe. You need that first.
https://plutooo.github.io/freakyhax/

and btw - no 3ds game piracy yet on that firmware unless you want to go to a LOT of trouble. (hardmod)
doesn't it require freaky world deluxe to run?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes. That's your only choice right now.

I lied about the piracy part. You can buy a sky3ds+ flashcart and get piracy and hombrew on that firmware but it's a bit pricey.
if you get a Sky3DS+ you don't even need homebrew if your only aim is piracy x.x

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you get a Sky3DS+ you don't even need homebrew if your only aim is piracy x.x
Homebrew adds a lot even if you only want free games. Emulation, save hax, cheats, custom themes, region free, etc. etc.
I have no idea if Bombich wants basic homebrew or warez or both. Some people colloquially refer to piracy as homebrew.

Last edited by zoogie,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Homebrew adds a lot even if you only want free games. Emulation, save hax, cheats, custom themes, region free, etc. etc.
I have no idea if Bombich wants basic homebrew or warez or both. Some people colloquially refer to piracy as homebrew.
which makes no sense. Piracy....homebrew...completely different stuff.

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
which makes no sense. Piracy....homebrew...completely different stuff.
Both are about running unsigned code on your system and the respective culture/scenes overlap greatly. Different but not completely so.

Anyway, lets not derail this thread into some morality/semantics sideshow.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Both are about running unsigned code on your system and the respective culture/scenes overlap greatly. Different but not completely so.

Anyway, lets not derail this thread into some morality/semantics sideshow.
... Are you seriously saying that? Then I'm going to say a 3DS isn't completely different from food as they're both made of matter.

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's reset the clock before we got off-topic. Nowhere did I say in that post you quoted there that Bombich was only looking for piracy.
What I said was, I wasn't sure what he wanted, so I covered both possibilities with him. Okay?!

RedAgent14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I assume the "update payload" won't work if you have the right installer version but don't have the right payload yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I think back then it was the same as nowadays