Bandai Namco reveals release date for 'Jump Force'

jumpforce3.jpg
We now know when the mega battle fest game featuring characters from various Shonen Jump mangas like Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto will be available!

In a tweet yesterday, Bandai Namco revealed the release date for the game which heads to current-gen consoles and PCs early next year:

Alongside the news, a brand-new video was also released during Paris Games Week 2018 showing off pre-order bonuses and two new manga brands to the game, Ryo from City Hunter and Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star:

Jump Force releases on February 15, 2019 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm optimistically hoping to be impressed by this game, given how good Bamco's latest Soul Calibur game is... but I've never been overly fond of the previous Jump games - despite being invested in some of the SJ IP's.
Fingers crossed that this lives up to being more than just another SSB clone.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This game reunites all childhood's fav heroes to fight each others in real 3D models and HD graphics!

All weebs wet dream finally came true!!!

Last edited by leon315,

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i want to get it but they need to polish the game when a charecter gets hit during combat its so bad they just drop to the floor i wish they make the game more fluid like the naruto storm series

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm optimistically hoping to be impressed by this game, given how good Bamco's latest Soul Calibur game is... but I've never been overly fond of the previous Jump games - despite being invested in some of the SJ IP's.
Fingers crossed that this lives up to being more than just another SSB clone.
You didn't like jump ultimate stars?

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at the gameplay on Youtube It reminds me of the Budokai Tenkaichi dragonball z games on ps2. Ill give this one a go it looks like it could be fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning