Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Oh damn, I forgot to post here too, but installed B9S on 24/05. :(
I have a tweet about this (in Italian, it's something like "I don't know why but during lunch break I've installed B9S+Luma on my new3DS. #bueno"), and here I have a pic of the 3DS (taken now tho):

duIw3sw.jpg

Last edited by DaRk_ViVi,

Alm

Hero of Prophecy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to have my badge as well even though its been around 1 month (my 2ds' screen was broken and i had to wait for a month to fix it ). But here it is. I had it 2 hours before the release of boot9strap.
20170721_052100.jpg

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to have my badge as well even though its been around 1 month (my 2ds' screen was broken and i had to wait for a month to fix it ). But here it is. I had it 2 hours before the release of boot9strap.
This thread has been completely dead for a month (almost two now)...

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would just like to point out this site still doesn't recognize me as a "day 1 user" despite my having released the exploit :P
I'm sure we could slip you in ;)
though you were before what was day 1 to us when you got it, does that still count? :ninja:

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure we could slip you in ;)
though you were before what was day 1 to us when you got it, does that still count? :ninja:
Probably.
We'd need to ask @Quantumcat about this.

Reactions: Alm

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
There's a problem in that when b9s was released, Luma 7.1 was the current version, but you have 8.0 :ph34r:
I would just like to point out this site still doesn't recognize me as a "day 1 user" despite my having released the exploit :P
I don't remember you asking, but if you would like to be, I can add you :-)

Reactions: Alm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-