dkelley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
netsliderx said:
skunk123punk said:
Need For Speed Undecover PAL tested on a PAL Wii 3.2. Blue screen with "ERROR #002 An error has occurred press the eject" etc..etc..

Thankfully the game is awful without even a chance to redeem itself in the form of an online mode...

I 100% disagree. I bought it, great game, best racer for the Wii imho. better control than carbon by far, no drifting (which is fine by me, I hate drifting games), great police and map stuff from most wanted, great simplified controls and more-racer-oriented layouts from prostreet.

who gives a damn about online? also the wii version doesn't have nearly the bugs that the 360 and ps3 versions have, those ones really have big code issues.

This is an excellent game - but yes, it doesn't work in gamma. I expect the EA team tested it under gamma themselves and put in a gamma-blocker of some sort LoL.

No doubt Wiigator will figure out a workaround after not too long.

But don't put down the game until you try it. the reviewers have basically been wrong about it so far, just look at the user votes compared to the review ratings.

:-)

dkelley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone heard of the term "Beta Blocker"? It's a type of pill you can take (doctor prescribed) to help you keep calm in stressful situations.

Just re-reading my last post and it made me think that the EA team probably wrote a "Beta Blocker", as in a 0.3b blocker, then had to update it to be a gamma blocker.

Sorry, I'm tired and probably not nearly as interesting as I think.

Cheers

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dkelley said:
Has anyone heard of the term "Beta Blocker"? It's a type of pill you can take (doctor prescribed) to help you keep calm in stressful situations.

Just re-reading my last post and it made me think that the EA team probably wrote a "Beta Blocker", as in a 0.3b blocker, then had to update it to be a gamma blocker.

Sorry, I'm tired and probably not nearly as interesting as I think.

Cheers

Can't say i disagree lol,

Anyone tried Castlevania Judgement on a PAL wii with either Gamma or SoftChip yet?

DST3mp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naruto Ex3 works but it has bad fps on Single Player mode with a lot of characters, I believe it is called ninja hurricane but it is in jap, everything else works fine.

kolobos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NEED FOR SPEED - UNDERCOVER

Guys,

I have a wiikey modchip and at first in the disc loader area it said wii system update so i brickblocked it and then i tried again but got black screen.

After reading many posts i installed IOS38-64-v3609, IOS53-64-v4113 and IOS55-64-v4633 which i extracted out of the .iso using wiiscrubber (dead easy),
then used wad loader v1.3 by waninkoko to install. Tried game again and it worked flawlessly.

Need to know if works with wiigators wii loader 0.3g and will try later tonight.

darkside40

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Trauma.Center.New.Blood.PAL.WII-SUSHi

Just tested it with a fresh downgrade from 3.4E to 3.2E, a fresh cIOS rev.7 and 0.3Gamma.
Dosent work for me, it hangs on the load screen just saying "Please wait" with the twisting cross.

Burned it on Sony DVD-R with 4x and also on Datawrite DVD-R with 2,4x using Imageburn.

Do i do something wrong, it is the first Backup i want to load on my Wii (also my IOS is 249 like it should be regarding the Readme).

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the first who tests Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, shout it here immediately!!

bow.gif
bow.gif

Kwaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, I have Star Wars: Force Unleashed 1:1 unpatched, and I have Gamma loader. I burned the game to a Sony DVD-R with 2x speed, and the loader gave me an disk error, please restart system. I tried again and reburned with a Memorex DVD-R at 1X speed and it gave me the same error. Does the game have to be patched before being burned or is it not compatible with Gamma. I have IOS249 with 3.3U. Every other game ive burned works good.

darkside40

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kwaza said:
Quick question, I have Star Wars: Force Unleashed 1:1 unpatched, and I have Gamma loader. I burned the game to a Sony DVD-R with 2x speed, and the loader gave me an disk error, please restart system. I tried again and reburned with a Memorex DVD-R at 1X speed and it gave me the same error. Does the game have to be patched before being burned or is it not compatible with Gamma. I have IOS249 with 3.3U. Every other game ive burned works good.

Try to burn it at 8x Speed, slower is not always better, my DVD Writer sometimes get a Power calibration error on 4x Speed and Sony DVD-R.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
if you use Image Burn You can set the compilation to AUTO DETECT the best write speed for your media...

So with my maxell dvd-r its MAX write speed is 16x and IMGburn determines that to be the best write speed for my wii iso's whereas IMGburn KNOWS AUTOMATICLY that my ps1 iso HAS to be burned at a lower speed for it to burn properly!

So You may want to leave it set to AUTO unless you experience problems and only then should you set it to 4x, 8x, 16x...90% of the time IMGburn will detect the proper speed
wink.gif
also ALWAYS look at this
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3#D

Because you may find the game you are trying to burn has to be IOSpatched or decrypted before it will load

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
vettacossx said:
if you use Image Burn You can set the compilation to AUTO DETECT the best write speed for your media...

So with my maxell dvd-r its MAX write speed is 16x and IMGburn determines that to be the best write speed for my wii iso's whereas IMGburn KNOWS AUTOMATICLY that my ps1 iso HAS to be burned at a lower speed for it to burn properly!

So You may want to leave it set to AUTO unless you experience problems and only then should you set it to 4x, 8x, 16x...90% of the time IMGburn will detect the proper speed
wink.gif
also ALWAYS look at this
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3#D

Because you may find the game you are trying to burn has to be IOSpatched or decrypted before it will load

i concur, set IMGburn to AUTO DETECT... i always burn my iso's using auto-detect and they always burn @ 16X, and all have worked fine.. i would recommend either burning at the MAX speed of the disc or use imgburn auto-detect... i dont understand why people waste time burning @ 1X, 2X, 4X etc etc, it just takes way to long and never (rarely) helps...

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah.. where?
can you send me a private msg with the link if we are not allowed to post torrent on forum?
i want to test it but can't find tatsunoko torrent yet.

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom is downloading right now for me and is at 33%
as soon as its finished and burned i'll let you guys know how it runs
and NO, i will not say where i got it
tongue.gif

edit: stop PM'ing me guys, im seriously not saying where to get it
sleep.gif

google it or wait im sure it'll be everywhere by tomorrow

edit 2: still downloading guys..60% and 1 hour 15 minutes to go

edit 3: it finished downloading, im extracting right now, next post will be the results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson