Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is a channel being made as i was aware near the start of this new post on Gammer that it would run through the disc channel i.e no need for a seperate channel.wad but hey im happt to remove previous channels to install this bad boy wazs just curious about the Disc channel oh and wiishizza can you try the 2 following games please?
Big Beach Sports Pal
Ultimate i Spy NTSC
(wii game party works on my pal 3.2 and so does party 2) your the wii scene Gods.THANKS.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hyperg said:
Lafie said:
And WiiShizza, not to sound impolite, but why is your name all over the background of the maybe new loader header?

To help answer what a watermark is ... a watermark keeps people from stealing work and claiming it as their own ... if it isn't his work and the watermark is there, then ya makes no sense to have it there then. Hope that makes sense.

Exactly. It's a watermark. nothing more!
When the gamma comes out you won't see any, if WiiGator want to but my pic in his Baby.
He already has the unmarked picture.

And thank you all for your polite words about my designs.

QUOTE(wiiv1.5owners3 @ Nov 10 2008, 08:11 PM)
why is a channel being made as i was aware near the start of this new post on Gammer that it would run through the disc channel i.e no need for a seperate channel.wad but hey im happt to remove previous channels to install this bad boy wazs just curious about the Disc channel oh and wiishizza can you try the 2 following games please?
Big Beach Sports Pal
Ultimate i Spy NTSC
(wii game party works on my pal 3.2 and so does party 2) your the wii scene Gods.THANKS.

Can't test them, I don't have them.
just dump my own originals. You know, it's better to give Kids an backup to play with instead of the original disc.

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where's your design, Shizza? I wanna see it. Gimme, gimme! Gimme it now!
biggrin.gif

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He probably added his name because he made it. When I post I add my name, well the forum does it automatically.

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your reply wiishizza hope this comes soon and was i right about using the disc channel (would this mean auto booting and holding B for config as this was a good idea saves time but if you want to loads codes into game such as manhunt 2 UNCUT you have the chance but keep it protected from little siblings open what they shouldnt be viewing.)

hyperg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamersvlog.com
XP
Country
United States
blackbrew said:
hyperg said:
Lafie said:
And WiiShizza, not to sound impolite, but why is your name all over the background of the maybe new loader header?

To help answer what a watermark is ... a watermark keeps people from stealing work and claiming it as their own ... if it isn't his work and the watermark is there, then ya makes no sense to have it there then. Hope that makes sense.

are you really talkin about COPYRIGHTS here
dry.gif
?
not in this topic man, unless you use wiigator backup launcher to play original games
Not exactly but someone on the forums has already tried saying a graphic was there work and it wasn't , so really childish things like that it prevents.

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thankyou i just wanted to get it clear in my head that i had'nt miss interprited it (excuse spelling)...thanks wiis. your very helpful and very good tester would love to contribute but dont know the first thing about coding nor where to learn as i like to self learn things with help when needed keep up the good work thankyou again.

Dr.Tenma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
CasperH said:
Dr.Tenma said:
Did read error fixed on gamma ?
And what about compatibility, is it more increased ?
Hard to read huh? That's a few posts behind you!
You're so funny dude...Few posts ? 327 pages...-__-"
And i can't always read new posts on this thread..i'm not refreshing the page each minutes

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Tenma said:
CasperH said:
Dr.Tenma said:
Did read error fixed on gamma ?
And what about compatibility, is it more increased ?
Hard to read huh? That's a few posts behind you!
You're so funny dude...Few posts ? 327 pages...-__-"
And i can't always read new posts on this thread..i'm not refreshing the page each minutes

Let's all say it together now.... SEARCH function.

pmstc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may have already been discussed, I tried searching but I couldn't find anything.
Is there a way to default "Ocarina" to off? Every time I change it it just goes back to being on. Just a minor annoyance.
Thanks for the Launcher, it's sweet!

jfitie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pmstc said:
This may have already been discussed, I tried searching but I couldn't find anything.
Is there a way to default "Ocarina" to off? Every time I change it it just goes back to being on. Just a minor annoyance.

Wait for Gamma, by default it's off

pmstc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jfitie said:
pmstc said:

Wait for Gamma, by default it's off

easy enough, thanks.

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, let me just say thanks for all of the awesome hard work. Seriously,
biggrin.gif

Right, I just wanted to ask if COD5 PAL was confirmed to work with the new gamma launcher? Someone said in a different thread that someone in this thread said it did, so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
tongue.gif

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
pmstc said:
if you don't have any codes on your SD card then it doesn't matter if ocarina is enabled or disabled.

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi wiigator had a chat with Wiishizzza and he said to ask you about rebooting (loading from the disc channel) with the new Gamma.......you guys are awesome keeping a close eye on your blog for the immenant release thankyou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/pGLwR2Rz39c?si=yuslB1eXrvGuq8s2