rko1000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
name='20clarky08' post='1534129' date='Nov 10 2008, 03:24 AM']if anyone gets a chance can they test SVR2009 on gamma plz fellas, kidds r driving me mad about this game..

sd vs raw 2009 works on the nice colour editon of backup launcher version 0.1. i have a pal wii at 3.3e version 1, with the nce backup loader running on ios 249. it is a patched pal version burnt on nero at 8x and i have been able to play all types of modes and am half way through road to wrestlemania with c.m punk. all entrances work as well, the only problem is that the game hangs if you keep entrances on in a match which contains more then 4 wrestlers, so in the case of playing money in the bank, just put entrances off and the match will play nicely.
grog.gif

scizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
been lazy to register on here but been reading a lot so... thx wiigator for giving us a fun time beta testing ^^

can someone test mario & sonic at the olympics since its doesnt work anymore at the 0.3

sounds nice that wwe 2009 would work but i cant play without seeing the undertaker entrance XD

i just hope the new gamma version will run raving rabbids TV party XD

rko1000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scizo said:
been lazy to register on here but been reading a lot so... thx wiigator for giving us a fun time beta testing ^^

can someone test mario & sonic at the olympics since its doesnt work anymore at the 0.3

sounds nice that wwe 2009 would work but i cant play without seeing the undertaker entrance XD

i just hope the new gamma version will run raving rabbids TV party XD

you can keep the entrances on, the entrances only crash when you have a money in the bank match, so you only need them off for that.

finkel98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

got the HBChannel v8 running, Wii gator 0.3 beta, Wii NTSC (v3.2U - updated it safely via HBChannel).
Got several wii ISOs off the net - no matter what i do (patch or not), when i burn them on a DVD-R (verbatim - speed 4x), I always get an error message from wii gator backup launcher - something like "exception (DSI) occured" followed by a bunch of letters/numbers.

Any idea what's going on? Is it a bad dump or am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cooler89 said:
20clarky08 said:
if anyone gets a chance can they test SVR2009 on gamma plz fellas, kidds r driving me mad about this game..

abel09 said:
can u guys the beta tester .. test quantum of solace? if it works on the backup launcher 3 gamma?

Soon as its done downloading i will test both of the games and post results

As I'm testing the gamma atm, I can say, both games (PAL) are working on PAL console 1:1 copied.

QUOTE(finkel98 @ Nov 10 2008, 05:41 PM)
Hi everyone,

got the HBChannel v8 running, Wii gator 0.3 beta, Wii NTSC (v3.2U - updated it safely via HBChannel).
Got several wii ISOs off the net - no matter what i do (patch or not), when i burn them on a DVD-R (verbatim - speed 4x), I always get an error message from wii gator backup launcher - something like "exception (DSI) occured" followed by a bunch of letters/numbers.

Any idea what's going on? Is it a bad dump or am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!
Are you sure you have the cIOS that comes with v0.3 installed?

Kieran801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed djtaz's guide to install both 0.1 and 0.3 but i get a black code dump screen when running 0.1
However 0.3 runs fine..
Any help please?

Thanks!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kieran801 said:
I followed djtaz's guide to install both 0.1 and 0.3 but i get a black code dump screen when running 0.1
However 0.3 runs fine..
Any help please?

Thanks!

its because you can't run 0.1 and 0.3 at the same time due to them using different cios you need the one of 0.1 and a different one for 0.3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
billysson said:
Can someone tell me why 0.3 beta is publicly available to test while 0.3 gamma is not?

Not complaining, just curious...

as it says in previous posts gamma is in testing at the moment so just wait for wiigator to release it for public use there are 3 stages in the testing

1. creator tests it
2. people who the tester can TRUST tests it
3. public test it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck