Hacking backup card2-type games save

s-arash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any way to backup card2-type game saves? cause they are not in sd card , if i want to backup the save i must copy the whole .3ds rom?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
any way to backup card2-type game saves? cause they are not in sd card , if i want to backup the save i must copy the whole .3ds rom?
made a script here

run it on the same root as pokemon y and follow the prompt's directions. i'll have an easier app to use tomorrow.

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
made a script here

run it on the same root as pokemon y and follow the prompt's directions. i'll have an easier app to use tomorrow.

Hmm, so gateway actually writes into the pokemon 3ds rom?

Any chance you can make something similar for the digital version? (if you have it) I tried saving the .sav file for the digital version but it doesn't work if I just restore it.

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And you don't have one script for animal crossing? and another question, is there a possibility of fragmentation on this two games if we transfer more games to the microsd? if this is the case, we need to backup saves each time before add new games, thanks!

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
1. How bout eShop pokemon x/y .sav to inject to pokemon.3ds???

2. How bout transfer of sav file from Pokemon x/y ROM and use Save Data Transfer app by nintendo to transfer the save to eShop pokemon X/Y???

Do you think these 2 are possible?
thanks...

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
And you don't have one script for animal crossing? and another question, is there a possibility of fragmentation on this two games if we transfer more games to the microsd? if this is the case, we need to backup saves each time before add new games, thanks!

You need to know the address where the save is.
Maybe examining the ROM will do?
1. How bout eShop pokemon x/y .sav to inject to pokemon.3ds???

2. How bout transfer of sav file from Pokemon x/y ROM and use Save Data Transfer app by nintendo to transfer the save to eShop pokemon X/Y???

Do you think these 2 are possible?
thanks...

eShop saves are encrypted with console's key IIRC. So you'll have to decrypt it first.

Reactions: noctis90210

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also j cole was right to step out of the diss battle imo, he dodged a bullet witth that one