Tanmay

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!! I have a laptop w/ windows vista home premium!! I wanted to know if anyone knew how to backup the whole operating system on a DVD or a jump drive!~

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Check the box the your computer came in it should have a disc with the OS on it. It won't look like a traditional disc but it will have the OS(in your case Vista: Home Premium) written on it. If not, either go find it on the bay of thieves or little green monster. OR call HP, and see if you can get a copy(I've heard some people have done this when they don't recieve a copy).

Tanmay

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
Check the box the your computer came in it should have a disc with the OS on it. It won't look like a traditional disc but it will have the OS(in your case Vista: Home Premium) written on it. If not, either go find it on the bay of thieves or little green monster. OR call HP, and see if you can get a copy(I've heard some people have done this when they don't recieve a copy).
No... I didn't get the disc... But the thing is, I want to make my OWN backup on a USB or CD D: It's better w/ your own... Don't ask why XD

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know I'm sure you can find ur OS on little green monster or bay of thieves then burn it; but make sure u still have a key or get a product key. I personally enjoy Win 7 though.
smileipb2.png

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't have an install disk for windows, you could have a hidden partition on your drive that has it. You should check and see.

Otherwise you either have to make an image of your drive and restore that, or find an install disk by using other means.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?