Hacking Backing up and restoring infrared DS game savefiles without Savegame Manager DS?

Dyshonest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also don't have a Slot 2 device, sadly, so that's out of the question.
I have access to a SuperCard DSTwo and a M3 DS card.

The former of which runs on a 3DS if it matters.
Is there any way I can backup my savefile with my available tools without using Wi-Fi to transmit it via FTP? As documented here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/savegame-manager-ds-problems.362001/

I can't get it work under any circumstance, so I'm hoping there's another route I can take...

(Moonshell, Run as Admin and Compatibility Mode were all suggested on another site, but they didn't help either.)

I assume there's probably no homebrew that could rip saves and put them on a DSi (or 3DS, I have both, so...) memory stick?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also don't have a Slot 2 device, sadly, so that's out of the question.
I have access to a SuperCard DSTwo and a M3 DS card.

The former of which runs on a 3DS if it matters.
Is there any way I can backup my savefile with my available tools without using Wi-Fi to transmit it via FTP? As documented here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/savegame-manager-ds-problems.362001/

I can't get it work under any circumstance, so I'm hoping there's another route I can take...

(Moonshell, Run as Admin and Compatibility Mode were all suggested on another site, but they didn't help either.)

I assume there's probably no homebrew that could rip saves and put them on a DSi (or 3DS, I have both, so...) memory stick?
Nope, that's not possible. It's not really possible to swap games using a DSi/ 3DS anyways and we don't have access to both's SD cards currently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1