Back to the Future The Game Takes to the Roads Dec 22

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Telltale has finally set an exact date for the release of the first installment in the five part series of Back to the Future games that they have been developing for the PC and Mac. December 22nd is the day when you will be able to hop into the DeLorean and head out on an adventure with Marty and Doc on both platforms. The game will sport voice work from Christopher Lloyd himself, as well as one helluva Michael J. Fox impersonator (don’t believe me? Check out the trailer)!

The point-and-click adventure will retail for $24.95 and, if you pre-order it directly from the Telltale store, $1 will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation and you will also get a free copy of another Telltale title, Puzzle Agent. The next four episodes of the Back to the Future series will be released in February, March, April, and Finale (I don’t think that’s a month), according to the trailer.

Sauce

hype level:

over9000yh0.jpg
!!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it $25 overall or $25 per piece?

While I won't bother with this since I'm not a big point-and-click guy, Back to the Future has always been a classic film. Hopefully this will do it justice (well it looks like it will).

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guild McCommunist said:
So is it $25 overall or $25 per piece?

While I won't bother with this since I'm not a big point-and-click guy, Back to the Future has always been a classic film. Hopefully this will do it justice (well it looks like it will).
If you are to go by how Telltale has done things in the past it's most likely going to be $25 for the whole series.

I'm looking forward to see what they've done with it
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
P'n'C game, eh? Hmm.....not really into those myself. I wish it would have been more like an interactive movie adventure type of thing. Still, it can't be any worse than those horrible BTTF games that AVGN rants about, can it?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
o well lloyd is in it that will have to be enough i can't wait to see what crazy storyline their gonna come up with. i hope it's like that season 2 ep in sam n max where you can mess with the timelines and change the future etc i loved that!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
DiscostewSM said:
When I heard that MJF wasn't gonna voice Marty, I wasn't sure about it, but I was reaffirmed with the impersonation of the voice actor doing the part.
When I heard Marty's voice, I thought it was MJF. Then I saw that it wasn't. I still can't believe it isn't him.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
signed up and already got my serial, now just waiting for the download on the 22nd

8BitWalugi said:
DiscostewSM said:
When I heard that MJF wasn't gonna voice Marty, I wasn't sure about it, but I was reaffirmed with the impersonation of the voice actor doing the part.
When I heard Marty's voice, I thought it was MJF. Then I saw that it wasn't. I still can't believe it isn't him.
its actually an impersonator

it was in one of the interviews one of his skills is he could match the voice the fox almost perfectly and he was surprised he actually got a job because of something like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn